Unusual sex position query

Has anyone had sex where the male is sat on the edge of the sofa and the female is in front on all fours? Did this work well and is it safe?

no but sounds good shall try that

cant see why it wouldnt be safe

I'm not too sure what you mean, my sofas must be high or something because if I was on all fours and he was sitting on the sofa I don't think I would be at a good angle for entry. Have you tried it?

I haven't but that sounds an interesting position.and I am sure that's safe....enjoy

Most sex positions are perfectly safe (by most I mean unless you're on the edge of a cliff or something rediculous) there is no problem at all.

naughty mum wrote:

I haven't but that sounds an interesting position.and I am sure that's safe....enjoy

I think the idea is that he sits at the edge and you thrust back onto him.

I can't believe how frequently variants of this question are coming up atm.
It's almost as popular as squirting and tattoos

Cheap&Easy wrote:

Looking at your previous posts I can guess where this is going.

now i see

i really dont get how people think sex on a sofa is dangerous!

There must have been something going round on the internet, like not wearing a bra making your boobs sag

I noticed you've asked a very similar question before. If your boyfriend still doesn't want to have sex on the sofa, I wouldn't pressure him into it. It is safe, but if he's worried then I wouldn't be comfortable making him do it.

Young and fun95 wrote:

There must have been something going round on the internet, like not wearing a bra making your boobs sag

![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) im not wearing a bra!

my backs been bad and bras hurt it

Cheap&Easy wrote:

My sofa is covered in food and childrens toys. Definitely dangerous!!! :O

mine are all leather, not comfortable getting your bum stuck on it

I really wish I could understand what people have been reading to think that sex or masturbation on a sofa would be dangerous.

Yes I read on the internet that men who masturbate sitting upright towards the edge of the sofa can damage their pelvic floors. Could this be true?

DavidB1986 wrote:

I really wish I could understand what people have been reading to think that sex or masturbation on a sofa would be dangerous.

News.bbc.co.uk/sex-on-a-sofa-is-proper-dangerous-honest-guv News.bbc.co.uk/wanking-on-a-sofa-is-proper-dangerous-honest-guv Oh and 9, 12, 15, 40, 41, 45

Where did you read this? It's utter nonsense. In starting to think these posts are all the same person under a different name. There's too much similarity in the postings for it to be just a coincidence!!

pinkanimal wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) im not wearing a bra!

my backs been bad and bras hurt it

I meant the silly theory that not wearing a bra would make your boobs sag, it actually keeps them firm

Cheap&Easy wrote:

If you use the search box above, you will find similar threads (I say similar, I mean exactly the same)

It's not dangerous, nothing will get damaged and quite frankly, it's a very unusual question to be asking about continuously.

I've seen it in a couple of forums. I know as a woman this would be fine. Are there men here who have done this and come out unscathed?

Ok, so a google search brings up this exact same question on several different forums - all written in exactly the same style - even phrasing is the same. I think we have a troll people. Reported.

SarahJ wrote:

Cheap&Easy wrote:

If you use the search box above, you will find similar threads (I say similar, I mean exactly the same)

It's not dangerous, nothing will get damaged and quite frankly, it's a very unusual question to be asking about continuously.

I've seen it in a couple of forums. I know as a woman this would be fine. Are there men here who have done this and come out unscathed?

Yes, it's absolutely fine