Unusual sex position query

Guys you don't know it's a troll!! Just because lots of people have had this same concern doesn't mean it's the same person!

Sarah, honestly it doesn't have any effect at all, however, if you put a lot of pressure on the perineum, like with your thumb, you can stop some of the cum being ejaculated which really doesn't cause any problems either, but best not to do it every time as the us needs to come out eventually.

Yes, with the male near the edge. Why does it even matter the exact position in which the male is. Having sex on a sofa no matter what position will not damage his pelvic floor. Seriously. We're not just having a laugh. It doesn't do ANY damage!!

SarahJ wrote:

MrsMcX wrote:

I've had sex on a sofa tons of times! There's no damage that can be done at all.

None at all.

Ever.

No damage!

Yes but what about the male near the edge?

ITS FINE, SERIOUSLY, FINE.............

Phew.......

Has this thread been reported yet?

Yes Delilah, but i'm going to send Cazz an email before it all gets out of hand.

Cheap&Easy wrote:

Well, he phoned me about an hour ago, so unless the perils of the sofa is a looooong drawn out death then I think he's alive ;)

You better check him over when he gets home, just to be safe.......

Young and fun95 wrote:

Guys you don't know it's a troll!! Just because lots of people have had this same concern doesn't mean it's the same person!

Sarah, honestly it doesn't have any effect at all, however, if you put a lot of pressure on the perineum, like with your thumb, you can stop some of the cum being ejaculated which really doesn't cause any problems either, but best not to do it every time as the us needs to come out eventually.

Quite coninsidental that this person appears to have copy and pastd the same question to yahoo answers, twice. And her previous post was also asking the same question, and everyone told her then that there is no danger.

I'm not saying she's a troll, but she needs to actually listen to peoples answers or just stop asking the question.

Young and fun95 wrote:

Thank you for recognising that I might not be the same person. I had seen this on the internet and basically wanted to ask here

Post from Lovehoney Stephanie on your previous thread.

"

Wow, the worry of a perineum getting stuck on a leather sofa at the point of orgasm has never come up before in over 12 years of Lovehoney, and now we have two people fretting about it within a fortnight!

For anyone genuinely worried about the effects of a leather sofa on your love making, I can officially confirm that sofas are perfectly safe. We actually sell leather sex swings, and they won't do any damage to your perineum either. As many others have suggested, if there is that much worry just don't have sex on the leather sofa, or put down a covering first.

For any further worries about this issue, please consult the similar thread below in which forum members have offered some brilliant advice.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/993796-masturbation-sitting-down-is-it-safe/

Thanks, Stephanie."

SarahJ wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Thank you for recognising that I might not be the same person. I had seen this on the internet and basically wanted to ask here

Your first post you said that your boyfriend was scared of having sex on the couch. If he's scared. Don't do it.

Cheap&Easy wrote:

*takes popcorn* salted or sweet?

sweet

SarahJ wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

We've had this same question several times and it's frustrating saying the same thing over and over. Although if he doesn't want to do it, don't make him

I like toffee popcorn.....pass some over

I like toffee popcorn.....pass some over

Cheap&Easy wrote:

*takes popcorn* salted or sweet?

Toffee?

As this is a duplicate thread, I'm going to close it.

SarahJ - please check out the Forum Rules and remember to search the forum for the answer to your questions before you post. A simple forum search would have provided you with the answers you're looking for.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

As this is another duplicate thread, I'm going to close it.

SarahJ - please check out the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/ and remember to search the forum for the answer to your questions before you post. A simple forum search would have provided you with the answers you're looking for.

Can I get my popcorn first?

Young and fun95 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

SarahJ - please check out the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/ and remember to search the forum for the answer to your questions before you post. A simple forum search would have provided you with the answers you're looking for.

Lmao!! X

Young and fun95 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Haha - as long as you don't drop it down the back of the sofa cushions :P

Popcorn..butterkist toffee,..................