Unusual tips on turning him on

Hi, wondered if I could get some tips. I've just started seeing someone and he's more experienced than I am and pretty imaginative in the bedroom. Any hints or tips on interesting things to do would be great.

We're both switch although I'm a little more submissive than him I know he likes both. I'd like to try orgasm control but not quite sure how to bring it up. Generally I'm looking for unusual things to try or tips on how to do things like oral differently.

All advice very much appreciated! x

What sort of things are you looking for LittleMissLilyKat?

I'm not really sure what to suggest, but I normally find browsing LoveHoney toys and/or reading some erotica can give me some new ideas.

Good luck!

Pretty much anything really, neither of us are into heavy BDSM (as far as I'm aware with him anyway) but he's found a couple of erogenous zones I wasn't aware of (!) and I'd like to do similar for him. Any ideas which you wouldn't find in most advice sites, I guess new positions, techniques and a liitle more kinky, ideas for sub/dom play and how to do them?

I've had a look about various sites but I think the best ideas are usually ones which are recommended!

hey little miss

iv found from an ex gf how she turned me on where our shaft on our d...k is if u use ur finger to gently scrap underneath the cum line that usauly a nice feely. got me hard loads of times x

LittleMiss, you mention he is more experienced, has found erogenous zones on you and normally he is the dom.

A big turn on would be you as the dom, one of the most erogenous zones on a man is his Pspot in his ass

You could try pegging, what my partner does is put on a sexy babydoll or corset and below that she is wearing a strapon. That is a real turn on for me and it’s not the usual because not everyone has tried a strapon, it’s just an idea.

You could do what I wrote in a recent story:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/erotic-fiction/355829-how-my-fiancee-made-me-her-bitch-for-the/

Hope it gives you ideas, and whatever you choice to do, good luck

LittleMissLilyKat wrote:

Hi, wondered if I could get some tips. I've just started seeing someone and he's more experienced than I am and pretty imaginative in the bedroom. Any hints or tips on interesting things to do would be great.

We're both switch although I'm a little more submissive than him I know he likes both. I'd like to try orgasm control but not quite sure how to bring it up. Generally I'm looking for unusual things to try or tips on how to do things like oral differently.

All advice very much appreciated! x

I would suggest a bit of ass play too, but jumping straight into pegging might be a bit OTT if you're new to anal pleasure.

You could try circling his anus with a lubed finger whilst giving him a blowjob or a handjob and if he's enjoying that, slip a finger in and go from there...

From the comments I've read on this forum, *most* of the men enjoy ass play and some are too shy or having trouble conveying this to a partner, so you may give him a real treat if he's thinking about it, but hasn't brought the subject up yet.

As you've expressed an interest in Sub/Dom and orgasm control, you could restrain him in one way or another and make him watch you masturbate and then only allow him to cum under your instructions or control...

I would highly recommend getting some erotica or reading some online for ideas.

Lastly, if you're going to be the Dominant one, make sure you feel your best (ie, have some lingerie/an outfit that you feel confident in) so that you can issue your orders with confidence and certainty.

Have fun!