unwanted neighbors

Just discovered my ohs eldest brother an wife are going to be moving a few door down from where we have recently moved to. For various reasons we are unhappy about this its all in my rant on the rant alert thread

just wondered if any of you ever had a unwanted person/ family member move by you

the house next to us is a housing groups and they put a drugy mother and children in

it took what seemed like years to get her out ! she rewired the electic when they found out cut it off six months later a police raid found the same food in the fridge !

I wont go into to much detail but the police were on first name terms with the whole family

No as such.. Although myvex lives really too close for total comfort... And he is being a real dick about my older sons behaviour... He had the nerve to tell me he we sit and and spell out how he should behave,, and how I should behave! No one tells me how to behave in my home... Especially my sodding ex!

He doesn't control issues in my home any more, and he is just determined to reinforce that I should not be listened to by my son in my own home..
Hate having my ex so close... But I need to be here to be close to the kids and their school.

No in the same street or borough.... but my psycho mother-in-law lives in the same county, thats far too close! I am being serious as well!

Our nearest neighbour s are 100 yards away but they are still a pain but we can put up with them easily to live in the country.

Haha jj that did make me laff

im really annoyed she gone an done it i highly doubt it will have been his brother

We moved because we needed a bigger house an where we used to live there was a women who was very verbally abusive to me for no really reason

an now we are stuck with these 2 not a happy bunny

Why does it bother you mummy? Is it that big of a deal? I barely ever see my neighbours, you probably see them as much as you think. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Just annoyed me more than anything

My OH is the the army so we get moved around alot and this time we were put in a block of flats. The people who lived above us for 7months were a nightmare! Screaming and shouting started usually around 2-3 in the morning then the banging doors and smashing things after that then the woman crying for a few hours.

Then when the woman moved out before they both got out the army the man stayed there. he started having people over every night drinking and because my husband was in kenya it was just me, my 2 year old and year old bullmastiff thats scared of his own shadow there wasnt much i could do but get the MPs round nearly every night. Round and round it went until finally i went up there, banged on the door. Told him to shut the f**k up, stop banging and blaring his music out he's scaring my daughter. He tried grabbing me into the flat to have some "fun" i ended up breaking his nose and from no-where my little scardy dog came to my resuce and the bloke let me go then. He was arrested and kicked out the flat the next week. We now have a really nice couple living there and hardly hear them.

Just be glad you dont have nutters living above you and they are a few doors down so you probably wont even see them that much

O God, bubbles, that's really scary....

Live next door to my inlaws lol
But it's not that bad sometimes.
And my neighbours opposite me are horrible!
Their dogs bark all the time and their kids are delinquents!

Both sides! Lol not because they are nuisance or anything but last year the house connected to ours became vacant for about 8 months and the house the other side had already been vacant for over a year.........having no neighbours was awesome, I could make as much noise as I wanted without somebody thinking I was being murdered lol xx