Urethral Sounds

Hi @randystevens1950, I know you didn’t aim the questions at me but I liked to wear plugs long term, I have triple ribbed plugs with a thru hole for peeing, they start at 8mm and can go up to around 16mm, I can wear a 14mm comfortably and have a 15mm which is great and goes in easily but after a few hours it can be a bit more tricky to remove.

2 Likes

I gave my favourite sounds a boil today to make sure they’re really clean also have lube in sachets now and hibi scrub, really want to play but had 2 uti’s a while back, never in all the years had one, it was interesting explaining to the young nurse how i got it, she’d never heard of sounding so explained it to her

That is exactly what I’m looking for, where did you find them? Are the silicone?

1 Like

They are stainless steel but still very comfortable, got them from a well known auction site.:smirk:
You need to search for
“BDSM Male Triple Stainless Steel Urethral Sound Urethral Dilators Penis Plug”
They range from 8mm to 15mm

Oh, ok, thanks. I prefer the silicone. Can’t find silicone penis plugs that are hollow and in increments from 13mm to 17mm range. Unless you have a suggestion.

1 Like

There’s also loads available from a well known Chinese web site

Checked the well known Chinese website, nothing in that size range. I may have to make my own, unless someone else out there can recommend where I can get hollow penis plugs in the 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm and 17mm sizes.

Not sure where you looked but i found a stepped one 11-14mm 85mm long and 12-16 100mm long without much looking site starts with A?

Ok, found lots of them on that website, but none are hollow. I like to wear 24/7 and pee thru it. Rather than remove, pee, lube & reinsert. If I’m missing the hollow ones let me know. But I do appreciate your information much!

@randystevens1950, I think you can only get through plugs in stainless steel, don’t be put off by the stainless steel they really are comfortable to wear long term, and a lot easier to put in.
They range to around £9 to £12 so not much really.

1 Like

Thanks, but I’ve tried rigid sounds, they’re ok until I sit down. Then it’s uncomfortable, pinches. But I appreciate all the info you’ve given me. Just curious what size you’re up to.

@randystevens1950 I’m up to 16mm in hegar sounds and 15mm in the triple plugs, thats more to with when its in my peehole closes behind the flared part and its a bit difficult to get out.

Have you ever masturbated while the hollow sound is inserted? The different feeling of the sound inside my urethra is very pleasurable and helps me reach orgasm a little easier. Plus the smaller hole in the sound makes my squirt extra harder & higher. Once I hit the ceiling of my pickup interior. Stand back! Lol

1 Like

@randystevens1950 Oh I’ve masterbated thousands of times with the hollow plugs in, I would put one in just to have a wank!! Makes for a very intense ejaculation!! And I found cotton buds are pertect for cleaning out the hole in the plug after.

Great! How long has it taken for you to get to 14mm? I’m at 12mm now and it seems like getting to 13mm is much more difficult than any of the previous increases. Maybe a plateau? I dunno.

To get to the larger size I bought a new hegar sound set from E-bay that goes up in 0.5mm steps, made going up so much easier, half the stretch, took me a few months to go from 7mm to 11mm and then around 3 or 4 months to go up each 0.5mm sound to get to 16mm, have stayed at 16mm for couple of years, firstly because the next stretch is get very close to my frenulum, worried it might split, plus I had the UTI’s that has put me off for a while.

Ok, well actually, that’s not as long as I thought it would take. Good to know. Have you ever tried the vibrating urethral sounds? Just curious, the appear that they might stimulate the penis enough to trigger an orgasm, not sure, though.

Ive got a “bead” type vibrator on a wire its about 6mm dia and 25mm long so its possible to slide it into the shaft, all the way to the prostate if you want, now thats really quite a extreme sensation

@randystevens1950, Ive tried a vibrating sound and it did nothing for me so never tried it again.

Really? Did it give you an orgasm? If so, did it take a long time or was it pretty fast? And on a 1 to 10 scale how was the orgasm?