Very sensitive

Hi, so I usually have a really high sex drive however for last few weeks it's just gone (on new medication so think that's why). But also when myself and oh have tried I am so sensitive to foreplay it's agony and we have to stop!

Has anyone else ever had this and if so what can I do to help we have tried loads like baths, massages etc once we get in to sex I'm fine but so hard as can't get that far due to sensitivity which is getting worse as time goes on.

Any advice on how to stop it or what might cause it would be appreciated as don't want him to keep missing out xx

May sound daft but the over sensitivity could be due to a reaction to a new soap or washing power. I recently found out you can have a reaction if your using the same products but it is a new and improved formular of it. Never thought of it before but if a product says new or improved then they have changed an ingreadiant in it. It could even be a new shampoo that has run down to that area. If it continues i would advise you see a GP or go to a sexual health clinic.

Thanks guys I agree prob to do with medication, I have review with Dr next week so will bring it up then and see what they say. Hopefully that's the case I am missing the intimacy of sex xx