~ Vibrations On Men ~

Thank you Mucky! Mwah! ^_^

x x x

Would have to be betwixt and between for me Morbidia, as from there you can invade ass or balls!! and beyond!!! leave as much as you can to the imagination though uh !!

TB

My bf says it feels nice on the head, but he also laughs so i think its tickly...

You know us fellas like vibrations, why do you think we like power tools so much!!!??? Hammer action drills.... lovely crotch tingle getting through red brick! Whacker plates are an instant boner!!!!

i think my fella likes it all over....judging from his performance last night. Used a nice small one on friday and it seemed ok...then one of my new bigger toys i got from LH...i thought lets try! Results were WOW!! Seems that he has a little bit of an anal thing going on......no worries because I find it such a turn on to give it to him........

JJxx

anywhere from the the back of the sack to my crack and then dive deep it makes my skin creep lovely xx

And Morbidia hun if you are finally going to get round to giving him that long awaited blow job you just might want to hum "There'll be a welcome on the hillside" or "Im dreaming of a white christmas" while you are doingit, this works best if deep throating at the time obviously!!

TB

has anyone tried the monkey spanker off the web site? Its like a man vibrator...would post a link if i could work out how! It has a hole to put your/his cock in made of soft rubber type material which vibrates...

have got one for my OH for christmas, so will feedback as soon as we have used it (got my fingers crossed for tonight...lol!)

x

No doubt my perenium - that is a jungle of sexy great nerve endings...also a good toung on my ass...love it love it....a vibrators tip under the hood of my cock at the join is also great, but no doubt my ass (external) gives me a hugs amound of pleasure - it's the male clit - no doubt about it...well...er... for me *s*

Damn should of chose to accept that vibrator that came free with my order. Cursing the decision now. Id imagine the area under the testicles would be pleasurable and around the anus without insertion.

I really don't care - I like it all over to be honest. Thuogh ass and perenium is a winner..

On the underside of the head of the dick...makes me twitch and squirm like a girl!

I love a bit of vibration there!

Also, when giving Mrs Strapon a good seeing to once, I put a cock ring on as normal on the base of my dick, but also put another cock ring around my balls! It was bloody good! x

I like having a vibrator on the base of my cock with my gfs mouth around my helmet as she wanks my shaft!

I got a freebie cock ring from LH The vibrations were great, I enjoyed it loads, the design of the ring was a bit naff but I think I'll be buying another! It certainly added to the money shot!!

Mucky was it the basics one?

No it was a Lovehoney own. there was a large vibratng bullet on the top then a small vibrating bal hanging underneath. It got a bit uncomfortable for both of us in the heat of battle!

oooh i see, well, yay for getting a freebie ;)

We've been blessed by the Lords of Lurrrve!

hehehehe,indeed you have ^_^

And i thought i was the only one who said lurve, lol

We need to our freak on! We all need some sweet lurvin!