Women using vibrators on men

Does anyone out there,especially the ladies use vibrators on mens penises?I have had women do this to me a few times,well more than a few and I have to say that I love it when they do this and it helps with keeping erections.I also find it very sexy when a woman does this to me.

my oh has done it once to me and i must say it was horny as hell think i cud have cum in seconds if i had wanted to its deffenantly worth trying and gives aan ace sensation

I've only done it once or twice and on the ocassions I have, I was told it felt funny so I stopped lol!

I'm not sure what 'funny' actually meant though....

Sorry not very helpful but just my experience!

Angel x

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

I've only done it once or twice and on the ocassions I have, I was told it felt funny so I stopped lol!

I'm not sure what 'funny' actually meant though....

Sometimes things can go beyond stimulating into the realm of ticklish, I'm gussing it was something like this?

Shaft helmet balls and between his ball and ass,

start off low and then crank it up....

OH is in his 50's erection No 2 can need help if we have utilized no 1 fully a swift run of the vibe can revive a dropeing cock especially if i teabag his balls

Team it with some tingle lube to blow his mind

Vibes used on your penis will feel amazing but why stop there?

Being anally penetrated feels amazing and is enhanced if a vibe is pressed against the prostate. It's well worth experimenting with an open mind. You might surprise yourself!

There are plenty of smaller vibes, too, if you're worried about size.

I have used a vibe on my oh a good few times, and holding a good vibe against a butt plug I am told by him feels pretty amazing to

My boyfriend isnt too keen on vibrators. He says he doesnt really feel much and when he does it just becomes very ticklish!

x x x

I really like it, love been blindfolded and the OH to use a vibe on me feels amazing with one of your senses removed.

A very sexy lady used a vibrator on my penis last week,and it was amazing,she looked very sexy and was in sexy stockings and very sexy open toe shoes and I sure loved it,and had a fantastic orgasm when I ejaculated.I saw a very good video on X Hamster where a sexy lady was using a Hitachi wand electric vibrator in between her and her bloke as he was shagging her,now that is what I want a woman to use on me one day on my penis,that looks like heaven.

Yeah I've try it too, I got the £5 free vibrator with my fleshlight! at first It was good, but I found it hard to feel anything :(, even I tried it for an hour the battary died, so I gave up!

By all means give it a go!!! ;) even try oher places too

One other thing I've see is a vibrating shaver, with no blade and the whole thing was mounted on this bloke shaft with hair bands, the vibrating tip touching the back of the helmet!!

I'm very fond of my buzzy little friends, so I tend to occasionally bring them into play on the OH, too. Bullets are my favourite 'cause they don't get in the way of other things I'm doing, but softer rabbit ears can be very effective, too. I find vibration can add a nice little extra to handjobs/blowjobs, and they can be great for teasing (occasionally all the way to orgasm, but more often just as an appetiser). From what I gather, around the head, right at the base by the balls, and around the perineum are the best places...at least from the responses I've got.

I have a clitoral vibrator... for myself... I'm a man...

I've used it twice. Would've used it more times if it wasn't so loud since I'm in halls, therefore my neighbour could be awkwardly listening to the buzzing. But holy hell, it feels good - despite my problems with sensitivity. I think I need to try it out more to be able to actually describe how it feels. If I was a little more sensitive, my god... it would actually be absolute heaven.

boobaloo wrote:

I have used a vibe on my oh a good few times, and holding a good vibe against a butt plug I am told by him feels pretty amazing to

yep does it for me too

I can definitely agree with holding a vibe against a butt plug!

Also perineum, gently across his balls, around the base and up the shaft. He gets a bit sensitive with a vibe around the head, but he loves a strong vibe held against my cheek during a blow job.

yes i use them on my hubby all the time and he loves it, so much so that we pick them together

could do with a stronger vibe just for men

Well my OH uses her toys on me!

We tried bullets and the ears of a rampant rabbit, but the vibrations were not strong enough to make me cum, only just make me erect.

However, The "Tracey Cox Supersex 7 Function Wonder Wand Power Vibrator" is amazing, and I imagine other wands would be just as good. We used the wand in a rubbing motion, on the frenulum (bottom side of the head) and it gets me erect within seconds and within 2 minutes I cum hard.

So my reccomendation is if you want a toy to make your fella cum, get a wand!

Horny Young couple!

A Mains powered vibrator! More power the better!

Yes i use my wand on my OH and he loves it, he can actually cum if I hold it on the right spot.

also having the different speeds I think men enjoy it more than the ladies think they would