~ Vibrations On Men ~

So, all you lovely men can assist me once more in my quest for information :)

I was just wondering where all of you guys like vibrations, any particular favourite places on your manhood?

Thanks in advance my lovlies!!

Mwah!

Love and hugs

x x x

your ~bf~ is going to be spoilt this christmas isn't he!

All over for me as a nice tease, underneath the head, pressed against your cheek during a BJ. I also like it on my balls and perineum but I hear not everyone likes that...

Hehehe, indeed he is going to be spoilt, b4t he deserves it :)

I placed a vibe under his head, and it was the first time he had felt a vibe, and he was shocked, as he really liked it.

Yeah, i heard some dont like that too, i'd like to try it on his perineum, if he's let me, lol

x x x

prostate is also good but a lot more invasive!

yeah, he's never been an anal type of guy, he's supposedly willing

x x x

well, i think he's willing to anyways, lol

x x x

TBH fingers seem to be the king in that department (thats my experience anyway!)

Don't worry sxe i think most blokes enjoy the perenium, never tried prostate :-s

My last bf loved it when I've used the tongue joy during a bj. He seemed quite surprised by the sensations.

yeah imelda, as i said, i just tried it under his head, and he gave a very surprised look and announced, "i like that!" lol

x x x

Hi Morbidia, iv used a vibrating tongue ring on my hubby and he loved it, although i prefer it without, also as someone else said hold a vib to your cheek when giving a bj, or just run it up and down his cock.

You will just have to experiment to see what he likes best, a hard job but im sure your up to it x x

Oh, yes, i am definatley up to it ;)

x x x

Sometimes I take the RO-80 out of my Naughty Boy and run it idly up and down my cock and around my balls - it's a good feeling but only really an amusement/light tingling on its own - combined with oral though it'd be a great sensation.

But Jake, even though you use that as just an amusement, does it help you to cum quicker or anything?

x x x

I don't think it'd really contribute to coming, but amusement made it sound less nice than I meant really - it still feels good, but not in the same way that a hand or pair of lips would. Not sure if I've even expressed that well!

Mrs Duck occasional pulls out the old clit stim when shes 'entertaining the weasel'. I like it anywhere on my shaft or balls, but the best bit is your warghharahhh patch, you know your no mans land!

I also quite like to pop a vibrating egg in Mrs Duck whilst making love to her, a vibrating butt plug transmits nicely through to her honey pot

Well, knowing me, i will use a combination of my hands/lips/vibe, was just wondering where other guys liked their vibrations really, for ideas, lol

x x x

Mrs Duck once was messing about sticking it on my nose & stuff, she tried to shove it my mouth & caught my tooth! It is freaky having vibrations run up your pegs, good job she nearly knocked it out so the pain dulled the sensation!

I just opened up my sex drawer and did some research for Morbidia - up and down the shaft, all around and under the head (on the foreskin, not actual head) and also around the base of my cock are all delicious...

Aww, thank you Jake, thats so nice of you!! *hugs!!* Thank you! I really appreciate it ^_^

x x x