Vibrator Recommendations

I’ve been looking at toys, it’s all a bit daunting and exciting at the same time!

I’ve literally only got my first vibe less than a week ago and it has been great but it’s not quite enough. The girth isn’t big enough (3.25in), I got the smallest as I’m quite tight but I need something more but not too much more. I mainly use clitoral stimulation anyway and I am definitely thinking I will invest in a clitoral stim or a wand. They look and sound amazing! I don’t have a lot of money to spend at the moment so they are on my saved list for now.

If anyone has any vibrator recommendations for internal use that aren’t going to split me in half then that would be fab! I need vibration or something other than just a dildo.

Thank you and thank you to everyone who has been so welcoming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Me and the other half love a bullet vibrator on her whilst doing penetrative sex, takes it up a level

1 Like

The Lelo Mona 2 is a personal favourite. It’s good for internal or clitoral stimulation. Decent shape and size, nothing too hard to handle but enough to have fun with. It’s a little on the expensive side but it’s definitely my number one vibrator, to the point where I could happily say if you could only get one toy ever, it would be a good choice.

1 Like

I have the love honey wand its amazing on my clit it has a number of different levels using the skrool wheel I would like to try it internally but a bit unsure

1 Like

I’ll start with the universal caveat that every body is different, so everyone can’t like everything equally. One person’s guaranteed orgasm machine can be the next person’s ‘meh’. But I think half the fun with sex toys is the exploration. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is your current vibe good enough to use on your clit instead? That way you can grab a new internal toy, and use it along with your current one for a bit of blended action. :+1:

Mrs Chimp loves glass dildos. They don’t vibrate, but the firmness feels fantastic when cimbined with a good bit of clit stim too. :slightly_smiling_face: Because the material has no give to it they can feel larger than a similar circumference in silicone or pvc (etc), so that’s something to be aware of when browsing. :+1:

The Mantrics are also a Mrs Chimp favourite. There’s just something about the frequency that really does it for her. :slightly_smiling_face: The G-Spot (4") and the Realistic (4.5") are both good, though the Realistic gets the top mark as it’s less bendy at the neck (though a little girthier, so may be too big for you?)

Both rechargeable, firm silicone, and waterproof. :+1:

3 Likes

That’s a good shout. :+1: It says 4.25" circumference on the product page, but the liquid silicone is really squishy so should have some give to it.

3 Likes

This looks great! And @Ian_Chimp i will take a look at those too.

My current vibe is fine to use for clit stim, it’s pretty powerful, so paired with these too would be awesome.

I’ve got some nipple stims in the bag too :grin:

1 Like

I would definitely recommend a gspot vibe - the one @GoGirl12 suggested looks pretty decent!

There’s also this one, I love the shape and feel of these Tracey Cox toys.

I have this rabbit which I really like too:

I ordered:

This One

(Hopefully that works)

As it was similar, silicone and inexpensive. Reviews seem to be pretty good too so I’m looking forward to giving this a go when it arrives :grin:

Next purchase I plan to get is a wand, maybe for my birthday in May :blush:

1 Like

I hope you enjoy it. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

But just in case you don’t, don’t forget about the Sex Toy Happiness Promise. If you try the toy out and find it’s not the one for you, you can send it back for a refund. :+1:

You can find the details on the Returns page (about midway down)

1 Like

Oooh I didn’t know about that! Thank you :blush: hoping I do enjoy it but that is great to know if not!

1 Like