Vibrators

My tango x is the slimmest, the hard plastic bit is almost finger thin. The desire is the chunkyest i own. It hates bullet sleeves sadly :sob: and wont fit any ive tried it with. The mantric is inbetween the two.

@PKH If you click on the picture in the toybox thread you can enlarge it and get a better look at them side by side

Getting a 2nd at a different frequency is fun. Gives nice veriety (i have quite a few in my regulars collection)

1 Like

It sounds like you’ve already ordered a vibe, but just thought I’d add that I think a lot of the time, we always think toys are more noisy than they actually are because we’re so aware of them. Granted, some toys are very noisy too! I find it’s best to test them out by leaving them on top of your duvet and going outside the room with door closed to check how noisy it is. Most of the time with my rechargeable toys I can’t actually hear them.

If you want anymore recommendations then it might be helpful to get an idea of the toys you already have and like but are finding too noisy, as different shapes suit different people :blush:

3 Likes

@Susy125 welcome

Hi and welcome @Susy125 :hugs:

The glass tentacle looks amazing @Green_Eyed_Girl ! And I second the Mantric Bullet. I’m also thinking about treating myself to the Tango X for my approaching birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

@Baby_Jane all those sound like something my wife would enjoy. She has a rabbit vibrator that she uses most of the time but it’s never let her down. I would like to suprize her with something new but gotta find the right one. :rofl:

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum :raised_hands:
You might have luck with buying a we-vibe product or lovesense as they tend to have great quiet vibes yet strength :slightly_smiling_face:

I must admit, I do have a soft spot for the Mantric range, but they are all very good so I think they deserve the adoration. The bullet would be a great little prezzie for your wife; it’s versatile (as other bullets are) so you would be able to use it to tease each other as foreplay, plus it’s easy to tuck between 2 bodies during the throes of passion. The portability could make little trips out very fun, if you know what I mean :wink: (liven up a car journey home, with the promise of more to come). At the current price, the Mantric doesn’t break the bank either if it happens that she doesn’t like it. If she does… WINNER! There are lots of options to upgrade to, and keep the Mantric for backup/travel. I personally love bullets… I think they’re a bit of a gateway toy. :blush:

1 Like

I have the original Greedy Girl rabbit and The Mantric Rabbit, and I thought I’d prefer the Mantric as it’s more petite (I prefer smaller toys), but as it happens, I find the straighter shaft of the GG a better fit, plus I like that the ears have an independent motor. I just compared them and the Mantric is quieter than the GG (with one motor running).

The Mantric range is pretty quiet in general @Susy125 so they’re good options. They come up in Deal of The Day quite often too so if you wait it out, you can pick up some really good bargains :blush:

4 Likes

Depending on your preferences @Susy125, Mantric also has an earless rabbit. My sister has both of these and she says she prefers the one with ears as they curl over and “nuzzle” more gently, so indirect and soft, vs firm and more direct.

2 Likes

Mabye I need all of the above lol.

1 Like

Must say that the mantric wand seems quieter to me than the bullet, but that might be because it has quite the range of power settings per each pattern so :woman_shrugging: It’s definitely my favorite clit vibe that I’ve found as of yet :relaxed:

3 Likes

Ah, i know that slippery slope well :laughing:

There is admittedly alot of nice stuff in the shop and having a nose through with a partner is very good fun.
My tip would be to try and work out what sort of vibes you like before going too nuts. Makes gauging whether you’ll like a toy slightly easier. (Though there are a ton of fun non vibrating toys in the shop. Have you seen the glass section yet :wink: )

Everyone is a bit different, some people like rumbly toys, some people prefer buzzy ones, some need a really powerful vibe, others need a less intense one. Its a bit hit and miss to begin with, but Lovehoney have a great returns policy. If you dont get on with a toy you have 60days to return it. All the info is Half way down this page.

The mantric line all have a very similar frequency to the vibrations so if you like the bullet, chances are you will get on with vibrations of the others.

Ps. Jamming “body safe sex toys” into google and having a read about the different materials is a good idea too. Understanding what your buying is always a smart plan.

2 Likes

Yes :raised_hands: Got a tester and didn’t realize it was PVC when I put my name down and only realized when I pulled it out of the box and the smell hit me :sweat_smile: It’s a nice toy but know it won’t be a long-lived toy as a result :sob:

2 Likes

I totally understand. I am gonna start with a few just to see what she like then if not I’ll move to the next til she finds the right one.

2 Likes

Sorry, mixed you up with the original poster :sweat_smile: this is what happens when i dont get enough sleep.
Didnt mean to sound preachy.
Whatever you get i hope it goes down well

3 Likes

It’s no problem I don’t sleep either. Can’t fall asleep

1 Like

It’s OK that you got mixed up. Just rember you can always use @Susy125 and she will get the notification.

1 Like

Hey and welcome :clap: great advice on here, the mantric collection has a lot of love here :sparkling_heart: I’ve got to say the desire bullet has retired all my other bullets, it’s beautiful, easy to hold, use, has nice rumbly vibes, is powerful, basically an all-rounder. The one thing that bothers me is the magnetic charging method as it’s easy to knock off, but popping it on its side on the storage bag at an angle sorts that minor gripe out.

Think you’ve gone with the mantric anyways I wanted to throw the desire in though.

Definitely Sliquid lubes are amazing, they are great for sensitive skin, never irritate as there’s no nasty ingredients, feels good n lasts well in use :ok_hand: enjoy n there’s always fab advice here if and when you’re needing it :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@Susy125 hello and welcome :relaxed:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum

1 Like