Vibrators

Hi there 1st post from me. I’m looking for some advice on a rabbit vibe. Bought one recently from LH for my partner and me to play with but it was a little big, too noisy and the rabbit ears too pointy!! Some advice would be great on an alternative. Thanks in advance and hi to you all!!

Either of the mantric rabbits are good - one has ears and one doesn’t, both are relatively small (depending on what the first one was :sweat_smile: I’m picturing a happy rabbit one as those are rather large but :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:), and are on the quieter end :relaxed: A good place to start if you’re just getting into rabbits, as they’re a good starting point and decent price :grin:

Thanks for reply Rosie! It was a LH powerplay 10 function g spot rabbit vibe!! It is a little intimidating!!! Will check out the matric one which do you have?

By, big, do you mean too thick round the shaft? As there are slimmer version of rabbits in the shop too.
Toys also have circumference measurements so you can always check how big they are before buying them

All else fails, lovehoney have a great returns policy. You dont get on with something you get 60 days to return it. info halfway down this page :grin:

1 Like

I have the one without ears and I really like it :relaxed: I know the ears on the other mantric would be too soft for me, but others really like them :woman_shrugging: Personal preference really, and as @Green_Eyed_Girl said LH has a wonderful sexual happiness policy if you don’t get on with any toys :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks for reply glad you like it!!! Might be worth a try without the ears!!

Hi thanks for reply yes I think too much girth!!! It does a kind of Rotating movement as well which really wasn’t a hit and where most of the noise came from!! Do you have a favourite you would recommend?

Im some one else who also finds the rabbit ears rather pointy. There are some rabbits without them. Ive got the rocks off regalia, which i really like. I also hear very good things about the we vibe rabbits.

The greedy girl vibes are also seriously popular for good reason.
Ive got one of the mantrics vibes too and its small but good.

Another option is buying a g spot vibe, which removes the ear issue completely from the equation (and is also fun to mix into oral)

Which one did you get to begin with out of curiosity?

1 Like

Hi it was a LH g spot vibe with the ears I think I need to get one without the ears maybe as we used it without it being on and adding oral she came twice!!! Oral was a big help but so was the toy to a degree

It is very similar to this one but the LH version. I can’t seem to find a link to it at the minute!!

Mantric and desire lines both have really nice g spotters. The mantric realistic also gets recommended on here alot.

Trick will be reading the circumference on the measurements bit of the page. Finding something a tad slimmer that she will be nice

This bit of the page basically

Thank you your advice is really great the matric and desire tend to be a bit pricier I’m guessing you get what you pay for?

They do go onsale regularly, so if your patient you can pick them up reduced. Watching the deal of the day thread and checking in when the sales flip over every week is the best trick

1 Like