Virgin trying the D 🍆

Hi guys, I am a virgin but I want to try/use a dildo, does anyone have any recommendations or tips/tricks to give me, thank you so much in advance xx

4 Likes

Hi, i was in the same situation too when i first tried a dildo.
Buying a slimmer dildo as your first may be more comfy. Theres plenty with a 4.5” circumference on the site to pick from. Definetly recommend silicone, such a nice material.

Warm up tons too before you insert it, it makes it so much easier if you get to the point where you really want something in you (if that makes sense) as i found it reduced the tensing and all the head stuff that can get in the way. Concentrating on how much i wanted it in and how good it was going to feel really helped me alot.

Lube is also a great idea. I recommend sliquid or YES lubes, theyr really nice and have minimal ingredients. Also good with sensitive skin

Personally, This was my first. Its a cracking dildo but is 5” circumference. So may be a tad large depending on how you feel about that. I had used love eggs and stuff before i tried dildos though, so that may have helped me.

4 Likes

I think @Green_Eyed_Girl has covered the main points, ? Go for as small diameter as possible initially, try to be as relaxed as possible and think about some lube to assist as well. Good luck with everything

1 Like

Ooh, theres one the same shape but slimmer.

1 Like

Hello @marshmallowqween there’s some really good advice from @Green_Eyed_Girl. I wasn’t a virgin when I used my first dildo but my friend told me to buy one because I really struggled with Vaginismus and she thought it might help with my sex life lol.

Without prying do you masturbate with your fingers already? I did and found that working up to the dildo was still quite a stretch (no pun intended) but what I found really helpful was just relaxing and touching myself in general, all over my body and really pleasuring myself then when I was really turned on and aroused I could use the dildo with lots of lube and it wasn’t painful or tight. No need to dive in with a dildo straight away but just being fully turned on and working towards it.

I also recommend a dildo that’s flexible, some of the life like ones are good but there may be more softer slimmer silicone ones available as others have mentioned. My first one was so hard and plasticky no wonder I couldn’t ever use it! I think I’ve seen dilators on the lovehoney website too if you wanted to work your way up.

Good luck I hope you find one that suits and have fun with it! Just relax and enjoy yourself! :eggplant:

2 Likes

You had some great advice so far. I agree with all of the above. Go for a slimmer dildo and make sure you warm yourself up first with your fingers or a bullet etc and then use lots of lube before using.
Good luck and enjoy :wink:

1 Like

I’d defo start out at a comfortable smaller size so you can get used to it and work way up if wished, plus LH realistic dildos that are made to imitate the real thing are probably the better choice to start with or something that’s smooth. All depends on your preferences :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Be conscious of how level of arousal affects ease of use. A 5" toy can be too big if you go at it without much mental preparation, and a 7" can feel like not enough if you’re completely mentally invested in the mindset to take a large dick. Trial and error is expensive if you start too big and try to work your way down rather than starting small and working your way up, because at least if you think you can take more than something small after your first time, you can still use the smaller one in the meantime for practice and fun. If something is too big it’s just a raunchy tchotchke.

3 Likes

Plenty of lube and have a clit orgasm first. Those two make everything easier and better.

2 Likes

…and don’t use an aubergine. :wink:

2 Likes