Vote for the New Season of Tenga Eggs

http://www.tenga.co.jp/egg3_campaign/

If you don't understand Japanese, you can hover over the eggs to see the texture inside, and you drag the chicks to the eggs you want to vote for. Easy peasy!

You can also see videos of the suggested textures over on Tenga's YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TENGAOFFICIAL#p/u/4/y87IT-kQ_-U

Matt

Japanese is such a pretty language written down.

Wow! I went Crater.

very pretty place to visit too GC

Yes, looks it, it's somewhere I want to visit at some point in my life.

Google Chrome automatically translates, though sometimes I think it gets it a bit wrong.

Entangle the legs of the octopus, the most pleasant sensation, such as smoking tired.

In this standard is therefore full of the goodness of feeling the impression of most standard Egg.

Voted.

Only understand a small amount of written Japanese, which I think helped. Some interesting new sensations, think I picked the thunder, crater, and spicy... partly picked on the name for the last one as I like everything to be spicy, and had spicy eggs for breakfast....

Which one's has everyone else voted for?

I voted for Blaster, Zebra & Domino - but now having seen the videos I should have voted for Crater!

Though I have it on good authority from Tenga's PR folks that you can vote once a day :-)

Sadly though, non-Japan residents can't win the Fab Prize of a Tenga Egg vending machine

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

I voted for Blaster, Zebra & Domino - but now having seen the videos I should have voted for Crater!

Though I have it on good authority from Tenga's PR folks that you can vote once a day :-)

Sadly though, non-Japan residents can't win the Fab Prize of a Tenga Egg vending machine External Media

That's ok I have friends and family in Japan, so have told some of them to vote.

Maybe LH should do their own tenga comp for us UK residents?

I thought the Domino looked good too.... it's a shame I can't actually use these toys. :)

I am a nerd, the Blaster and Thunder ones are the coolest things I have ever seen