Vpl

What’s everyone’s thoughts on seeing a VPL? I love to see the outline of a pair of panties especially under white trousers. Ladies do you know you are sometimes show them? Is it a turn on knowing people like me are looking at them or is it a wardrobe malfunction?

3 Likes

It’s just part of life, some people are bothered by it others couldn’t care less, is it for us to stare at a derriere looking for evidence of knickers. Or waiting for them to bend over to spy the colour / design they are wearing.

Feel sorry for the ladies, as us men bend over or many builders exposing way too much :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Ohhhh @Craig1234

That’s a sight to cheer me up for the day…

Love love blokes tidy bums…and a hairy one…that’s a bonus

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Commando much more risqué ? :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sometimes i do wonder myself, but more about breasts.
Some clothing leaves so much on show…
Some gaping top hide nothing when one bends over (and I keep thanking my wife when she shows me some…) but so many ladies out there (un?)wittingly expose their boobs!!! Some are also clearly aware of it and wear full neck tops all year long, so I’ve got to assume there’s a good degree of awareness.

In any case, i love breasts, thank you all ladies (exposing or not, willingly or not) and i try not to stare, but i love boobs and it’s really hard!!!

1 Like

I don’t really care if you can see that I’m wearing underwear, just don’t be creepy and stare.

2 Likes

No not creepy stare honestly

1 Like

Well I better not bend over in front of you with my hairy bum cheeks :joy::joy:

I have got a tidy bum, that is as long as I am breathing in and standing up straight, does that count :wink:

2 Likes

Funnily in the gay community other than wearing pants to emphasise a guys bulge, many wear jockstraps or thongs if they’ve got tight fitting trousers on so not to show any lines lol :joy:

Me I just fling on what ever pants are at the top of my underwear pile!

My husband loves to see a VPL especially a thong line through clothing.

11 Likes

thong panty lines are the sexiest thing ever

4 Likes

Same here loved seeing my previous partners VPL.

1 Like

I like to see them gives an insight into folk and their potential likes.

Sometime I think they surprise…

1 Like

There were a raid few in London today with this hot weather