Wand and forced orgasm

Hi. I was considering buying a Magic Wand for my OH and while doing a few searches , I saw that some folks enjoy having a forced orgasm with a wand in a harness, so I was wondering: would someone enjoy being forced to orgasm and would it be really uncomfotable after climaxing while the wand was still going hell for leather. Also has anyone tried using a strapon harness to hold the wand in place for hands free or forced orgasm?

Hi, I would suggest discussing with your OH whether it is something they would like to try or not, a wand is very strong vibrations and very intense and I know personally once I've orgasmsed once with it my clitoris is so sensitive that I need a break and I can't have it held on any longer, though once I've had a couple of minutes breathing time I can go again. I would also suggest coming up with a safe word so that if it gets too much it can be stopped as when using a wand saying stop may not necessarily mean stop.

Yep, I think you are right that a safe word would definately be necessary. From a male perspective I find cumming from being slimuted with a vibrator on my glans quite enjoyable but wouldnt want the vibrator to continue to be on me after I've ejaculated as it would be way too uncomfotably - not in a painful way though but far too sensitive.

Lorah13 wrote:

Hi, I would suggest discussing with your OH whether it is something they would like to try or not, a wand is very strong vibrations and very intense and I know personally once I've orgasmsed once with it my clitoris is so sensitive that I need a break and I can't have it held on any longer, though once I've had a couple of minutes breathing time I can go again. I would also suggest coming up with a safe word so that if it gets too much it can be stopped as when using a wand saying stop may not necessarily mean stop.

+1. Everyone is different but sometimes very strong vibrations go past the point of pleasure and just get painful.

Pain, or pleasure? Ex G/F occasionally made a point of returning to manual stimulation after I had come. I was not absolutely restrained but partly restrained and symbolically should not have broken out. It was enervating, but eventually got too much.

Many years back Betty Dodson (The Joy of Self Loving) recomended using a handkerchief under a wand as a buffer so as not to over do it on the clit. The amount of folds of the handkerchief would be down to each individual as to how much zuzz you wanted on it.