Wands, are they really worth it?

Hi all,

I was just wondering, we have many battery operated bullets, vibrators and couples vibrators. But I was wondering are wand vibrators really that different/worth it?

Been quite tempted to snap up a discounted deluxe wand but my wife doesn't seem that convinced it will be that different.

What is everyone's opinion on them? :)

It really depends on what type of stimulation you prefer. I prefer more directed stimulation rather than a broad area so when I went against my instincts and got one anyway I found it frustrating even though it was very powerful
You can of course get attachments though these didn't help me and of course it still might be worth it for massage.

For us, the answer is a big Yes

As AmyA told you, depends on your stimulation preferences.

Yes. The power means that orgasms are almost guaranteed. When you have children and busy lives even a quickie should be great.

For me is a massive yes. I absolutely love clitoral stimulation above anything else and I need power to get a lovely orgasm and a wand really delivers that. I've got two attachments for my wand, but i prefer without them still. Just love it, my favourite toy ever.

The way my wife cums with it a would say it's a big YES !!

The vibes are total different. I prefer broader stimulation but haven't fallen in love with them yet.

Yes, yes, yes from me !

I played with mine this afternoon but forgot to put a towel down.... resulting in a complete bedding change lol. x

We have this.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36056

Vibrations are very powerful. She can't take it for too long as it's so intense.

Kevkris wrote:

The way my wife cums with it a would say it's a big YES !!

Yes yes Yes!

I love them! But for some people they can be too intense so it can be a case of trial and error. You won't know until you try, and there's always Lovehoney great returns policy ☺️

I love broad stimulation, my clit, labia and vulva all at once and I love power, so a huge yes from me. πŸ‘

Even as a bloke, the Doxy works on me, no other touching at all.

Had tried vibes before to spice up a wank and did nothing for me, so big thumbs up for the wand from me.

Lovehoney's desire one ❀️️

Yes absolutely worth it. Don't forget if it doesn't work out you have upto 1 year refunds at LH

🐼

Paul Mycock wrote:

We have this.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36056

Vibrations are very powerful. She can't take it for too long as it's so intense.

I have this one too and I love the dial. It's a Yes from me too.

Wands are excellent if you like clitoral stimulation but if you feel uncomfortable or it's too intense to use a bullet vibe etc then it's probably not worth the money. It truly does come down to preference, but in the past iv found that the wands manage to really push the boundaries of intense orgasms and push people over the edge. Even putting the head on the tip of a penis is an incredible feeling.

The difference with Wands and other vibes is the surface area of the head means you can get different sensations just by holding the toy against you in different angles, also they are great for power play and teasing. I love using them to make a partner submit by either forced orgasm or by edging them close and stopping until they beg me to finish the Job. So I would say they are an excellent addition to any toybox If your into BDSM or any type of sub/Dom kink.

I love wands and have mains powered and rechargebale ones. Don't forget that you don't have to go for a mains powered one - there are a lot of rechargeable wands too that give different levels of power. For me personally the Doxy can be too much sometimes so I choose to use a rechargeable one that it still very powerful, but just not so numbing. Here are a couple of my favourites:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29578

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36881

100% Yes, obviosuly it kinda depends what you like but I'd be willing to bet a lot on the fact you would enjoy it and the extra attachments you can get can either add penatration or more direct vibrations if you desire..

Well I can definitely say it is more than worth it!!!! Must also purchase gspot adaptor with it ....let's just say it gives multiple pleasures Mrs KevKris πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰