wands

lol i hate twitter lol so you emailing me

At the risk of being a party pooper I suggest you reacquaint yourselves with the lovehoney rules especially 2 & 7. Thanks.

get twitter !!! its s much easier boss and simple Emai lis a pain in the butt (not that its a bad thing ll)

oh ok sorry i need to look at them so will now :-)

ok i have read them :-) i was asking which was best so any info is good from anyone and yep see the other rules sorry

well bit late now you have my email oppssseee lol and i can review it for you lol

very true ! i guess there should be a chat room here but hey ho. what other toys are as good as the wand >>

Lelo!

Is all I have to say ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

SensualFire wrote:

Lelo!

Is all I have to say ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

AMEN!!!

LOVE the wand, for both of us. It's hot seeing him orgasm from the vibration alone.

LibraLover wrote:

I have the Lovehoney deluxe black magic wand and its mind blowing, I haven't tried any others (apart from the micro) to compare it to though!

My OH has one of these also, She Says it's the best She's owned and from watching her use it I'd say She's telling the truth.

Wands are certainy good things to have, My own personal opinion is that everyone should have one in their collection/bedroom ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif) However because I am used to having a powerfu wand I am finding my self being critical of other toys. Because I am used to the power that comes from the wand. Not exactly a good thing, certainly when your considering on writing reviews etc ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

My wand has just died. Absolutely gutted. I had the White wand. It has travelled to a few countries with us lol. I just purchased the black deluxe one. I can't wait for the post to come

RIP Wand

You wlll soon be forgotten when the Big Black Delux comes

On thought thats why the other died, it knew it was being replaced ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) ahaha