Wanting Perkier Boobs

I don't go to a gym!! never have. I have everything I could possibly want here, so I can just be myself with all my wobbly bits. Just me! If you want change in your body then you must work to find what your body can give you back huni!

You are so welcome, and if I can do it at my old age then you've got this all day long!!! xx

I hate the phrase "more than a handful is a waste", my boobs aren't a waste just because they're naturally big, and they don't exist just to be grabbed either :/

I also have saggy boobs, I think Gravity has been my main problem! I've been wearing bras since I was about 9 as I was an early bloomer, going braless has never been (and still isn't) an option as they give me horrendous backache even with a bra, let alone unsupported. I also agree that saggy boobs makes them look smaller, I've recently been measured as a 38G/40F but I've seen women perky DDs who look bigger than I do. I'd love perkier boobs but for me that's never going to happen without surgery, and I don't think I'd consider that. I'm about to be a mother and breastfeed so I imagine my problem will only get worse! :(

I've also heard that the best way to lift smaller breasts is to try chest exercises :) I've also used Palmers Cocoa Butted Skin Firming cream on my breasts, and while it can't physically lift them up, it does help to improve their appearance. I'd say it's worth a go especially if you have any sagging skin xx

Boogaloo wrote:

I hate the phrase "more than a handful is a waste", my boobs aren't a waste just because they're naturally big, and they don't exist just to be grabbed either :/

I don't have big boobs but I agree with this! Not a fan of body shaming.

I'd suggest push-ups (the actual exercise, it's hard, but you don't need to go to the Gym - Mark Lauren's Body By You is designed to be done at home) and push-up bras. I've just discovered that the better ones have a slit in the fabric compartment for the padding, so that you can take out the padding - or add another pad! And possibly a third...

MysticalMayhem wrote:

The more than a handful quote annoys me too >.<

We don't choose our sizes. Big or small. So larger boobs are being wasted? Hurtful surely?!

Amen!

Shadow Collector wrote:

MysticalMayhem wrote:

The more than a handful quote annoys me too >.<

We don't choose our sizes. Big or small. So larger boobs are being wasted? Hurtful surely?!

Amen!

Hate this saying also, think it was made up as an excuse for someones small boobs, my OH has lovely big boobs, definitely more than a handful and believe me I don't waste an inch of them!!!!

popk1n wrote:

sussannee wrote:

ALSO REMEMBER !!!!!!!! MORE THAN A HANDFULL IS..................WASTE !!!!

good job my boyfriend has small hands for a guy lol XD

right tick list so far is wear a bra less often and try a bit of upper body exercise. Thanks very much guys :)

Wearing a bra less will make them droop even further! I don't wear a bra when I'm at home, health reasons only! But if you're drooping then you need some support there! x

Ugh. Who the hell knows anymore?! Science tells us one thing then changes, then goes back again, then changes again. Jeez. Used to be that cigarettes were healthy. Ignore it and just do you the best that you can.

Also unimpressed with the handful phrase. Boogaloo kind of nailed it.

Haha

Bex1213 is right. They change reviews on things everyday. Mysticalmayhem, you look great. What you have to remember is women have the short straw in life with giving birth, periods, etc. But you gave life to your children and that's a miracle in itself.
As for my view on boobs, no matter what they look like they're part of that person whether they droop or not doesn't bother me. I always see the person behind the smile and that's what counts.

Can I suggest trying zumba, its brilliant for tonning up things like boobs & bums.

I've been going now for about 6 months, I'm starting to look & feel fantastic.I can now stand in front of the mirror naked & just go WOW ! My boobs & waistline have firmed up & trimmed. I would look around at local classes though, mine is nice gentle which suits my health (I'm an asthmatic & epileptic so I can get tired & breathless) Some classes are very engertic . Let's just say I've noticed a difference & so has my bf.

I tried Zumba and it was waaaay above my fitness level, couldn't keep up at all! I can only do low impact exercise due to a medical condition, I used to do Aqua Zumba which was much better but they stopped running it in my area :(

Boogaloo wrote:

I tried Zumba and it was waaaay above my fitness level, couldn't keep up at all! I can only do low impact exercise due to a medical condition, I used to do Aqua Zumba which was much better but they stopped running it in my area :(

I heard it was really hard! My FM would hate it...oh what a shame they stopped it! :( boo hiss

Fibromyalgia

big, small, perky or sagging, boobs are still amazing and will always be to us guys no matter the size or shape.

Dali256 wrote:

big, small, perky or sagging, boobs are still amazing and will always be to us guys no matter the size or shape.

What a lovely thing to say! :)

It would be nice to have better-looking boobs (mine are rather awkwardly shaped - kind of "wide" and just generally odd) but seeing that most parts of my body are more hideous still... Ah well, I am pretty much certain no one is ever going to see them or touch them (not counting medical appointments, obviously), so I don't really care any more...

Maybe we should all wear one-cup bras to see which way keeps them perky.

I'm not a fan of the "more than" quip. OH said the mouthful version in passing years ago. My answer was it's lucky you have a big mouth!