Watching Partner Masturbating

Hi please have a look here. You will find lots of similar posts. Hopefully some will be helpful

https://lovehoneyforum.com/search?q=Watching%20wife%20masturbate

You can always search what your looking for up the top x

1 Like

Love the see the wife play with herself with toys or fingers , such a turn on

3 Likes

It’s far and away my favourite spectator sport and sexual activity.
Since I’ve been caged the vast majority of our sexual play had been her masturbating or edging herself to multiple orgasms or me doing it for her. As a result she now has amazing control over her orgasms. She can come quickly or slowly with fingers, tongue, wands, bullets or whatever and she has also started to ejaculate and squirt.
To be honest we’ve reached the point where I would rather watch her come than orgasm myself.

5 Likes

Love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Mr.Happy Hmm. Just realized I didn’t weigh in on this yet. I received a video of OH fingering herself while wearing stockings and a garter. At the end when her orgasm hit and she girated and was grinding on her fingers… Wow! Super, f-ing, HOT!!!
Haven’t seen her mastuebate in person yet. She’s too nervous and feels awkward doing it in front of me. But I would definitely like to see her session up close & personal :grin:

5 Likes

Yeah love to watch the wife and I try to get her to do it more so I can watch before I start playing with her

2 Likes

I just don’t think I could do it in front of an audience - performance anxiety!

1 Like

I’ve woken up a couple of times in the night to my partner wanking, I find it a huge turn on and usually leads on to me finishing him off :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love masturbating for my partner. I find it really intimate when he holds me as I get myself off. The slight embarrassment and vulnerability I feel makes it all so much more intense.

2 Likes

I can do it if he’s also helping but if he’s just watching it seems to get into my head so that I can’t come…

3 Likes

We masturbate together or for each other more than we have penetrative sex. It’s such a turn on.

1 Like

I Also find this incredibly hot. One of my regular fantasies and Something i would definitely do with a partner if they where up for it.

3 Likes

Totally agree this is such a turn on I personally rather when my wife uses her fingers as I think it’s that little bit more intimate, but still just as much turned on when she uses her toys. I sometimes keep the image in my head for my own alone time.
:fist::sweat_drops:

I was this morning just with my fingers and hubby said to me you’re making me hard, I was telling him how and what I am doing, he then slid his hand down there, inserted his fingers in me while I was playing with my clit

3 Likes

We love to masturbate together! These are some of the things we’ve done over the past few years:

• Once a week, either in bed or on the sofa, we will masturbate together rather than have sex and make sure that we time each other up so that we orgasm at the same time

• We have had “masturbation races” where we both race to see who orgasms first, but as he is able to finish a lot quicker than me we come up with rules that makes the race more fair such as me getting a 1 minute head start

• We have now and again, had only one of us masturbate alone in our bedroom during the day while the other was downstairs, only being able to listen to it and then, after we finish, we come down acting normal like nothing happened, that’s always fun :joy:

8 Likes

With two young kids we are often tired after a long day and sometimes cant be bothered doing anything… so have found that ‘lazy’ works for us. We can sit on the sofa/bed and watch each other masturbate - we either leave it at that or it gives us a second wind and we go further. Its an incredible turn on.

If your wife is uncomfortable you watching, maybe she could do it privately and film it for you?

2 Likes

We have no kids but pretty much the same. Sometimes, depending on the situation full on sex might not be possible so masturbating together may be easier. We both love to watch each other so it’s also very enjoyable.

7 Likes

I love watching my other half masturbating seeing the look on her face when she orgasms is such a turn on for me. She loves masturbating with her toys and sending me videos when I’m at work as she knows it will make me horny.

1 Like

I love watching my other half masturbating and give him encouragment all the way. He loves watching me too. I love it when he says “come for me baby”… mmmm :blush:

3 Likes

I get so aroused when i watch my husband masturbating, i get that turned on that it doesnt take me long to orgasm when we are masturbating together.

3 Likes