water proof hi heels

high heels in the shower are great, but a pain because the shoes are ruined eventually, how about some waterproof heels with a non slip base?

thanks ruth i like the look of the spead heel... umm now i know what i want for xmas!

If only I could wear high heels, and not look like a waddling duck.

Won't your heels go through the bath?

No, I just can't wear heels, I find shoes with high heels very uncomfortable, and I can't walk in them, shame tho, as I'm only 4'11.

Hubby would love for me to have high heels,. perhaps I should buy some for bedroom wear only.

Hey luvly - I have the same problem - was told by a surgeon at the age of 15 never to wear heels (because of a problem with my ankles), so never have. Now I really want to, but 20 years on, I just can't master the art of walking in them, and man, do my feet hurt But I do wear them in the bedroom for the OH (indeed, there's a lovely pair of killer heeled boots lying in a crumpled heap at the end of the bed as I type...) as I can just about manage to parade around the end of the bed, and he generally doesn't leave me standing up for too long!

But I am so bad at wearing them that various female friends have offered me lessons in how to walk, so that I can wear heels on my wedding day!

i'm 6ft in my stocking feet so i never wear heels out and about, i'd bang my head on doors and all i'd see is the tops of peoples heads!.. i only wear them for sex! we have a wet room with no slip tiny tiles so the splayed heals would be good so i don't catch a heel... wet room best sex toy ever!!!!

Lovehoney any chance l could trade in my Wellybobs, size 11s please!!!

On the point of ordering up a walk in shower you see.

Tallboy

Six feet mama-phew!!!