Wax Play

Do you place them on some sort of candel holder to collect the wax ? Or do you just drop the wax straight from the burning candel ?

Just be reading the Lovehoney guide which has prompted the above question .

I've just ordered one, will arrive wed, so will have to see how things go?

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I've just ordered one, will arrive wed, so will have to see how things go?

Can you kindly let us know how you get on

mysteron wrote:

Do you place them on some sort of candel holder to collect the wax ? Or do you just drop the wax straight from the burning candel ?

Some places sell them in little jugs like if you went direct on the bondage mans website however I just use them as they are and hold them. He has been making special ones recently which can fit into rope bondage and be held in place with restraints. I prefer them to be held by my OH as if it gets too much he can stop immediately without having to faff on with a holder or anything.

mysteron wrote:

We use the wax straight from the candle, and have a normal candle holder on the side to place the candle on in between use xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

We use the wax straight from the candle, and have a normal candle holder on the side to place the candle on in between use xx

Thanks

I think I will get some holders anyway as I think they look innocent enough to be kept out on display in the bedroom .

I ordered this one; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32164

will let you all know how we get on?

MondaySixteenth wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Some places sell them in little jugs like if you went direct on the bondage mans website however I just use them as they are and hold them. He has been making special ones recently which can fit into rope bondage and be held in place with restraints. I prefer them to be held by my OH as if it gets too much he can stop immediately without having to faff on with a holder or anything.

Yes we have to agree about the small jugs,with you on the OH being in control of them, but I'm going to look in to the rope bondage ones, and its good to hear other peoples views on new equipment.

For the normal candles, we check out nick nack and charity shops for small holders, to sit on top of the headboard, so when your doing artwork like Monday Sixteenth you can have several lit a one time in safety, and also look decorative later.