We-vibe touch vs Mimi Soft

Am looking for a rumbly, silicone vibe and was wondering if anyone has either, or both of these. Shape appears to be the main difference, but would appreciate any opinions you might have.

I have the Touch and it's pretty amazing. I can't say much about the Mimi because I don't have it but maybe Google some reviews on both to help you decide? :)

Hi there, I have the Mimi and highly rate it, it is definitely rumbly. You can read my review here :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35579&reviewid=152315#customer_reviews

I'm a we-vibe touch fan, but haven't tried the other one. It is really rumbly.

I have both. They are both very powerful and the vibrations are really rumbly. But my favourite is the Touch. I think it's the shape that makes it so good.

I have the Touch and it's okay. Rumbly vibrations, but the Tango seems to get me off more.

I have and love both, but I seem to reach for the Mimi more. It's purely down to the shape for me, I just find the Mimi works better with my body.

Thanks everyone, will probably go with Mimi as the pebble-like appeareance appeals to me the most.

I have/had both and I wrote a review on the touch, I like the shape better though I'd be lying to myself if I said I like the vibrations better. Je Joue line has this really unique rumble to their vibrations, I love it honestly. Too bad the shape isn't as practical as the touch. I don't think you'll go wrong with the mimi though! Just learn to position it to suit you best :)

1 Like