Wearing lingerie and knickers

I have worn wifes knickers for a bit of a giggle, but as far as actually wearing as a form of stimulation for myself or more importantly my wife, Id look ridiculous.
Id look like a comedy drag act.
My wife says men look better wearing something.
It could be just an unbottoned shirt or just jeans unbuttoned almost revealing the desired area.
I must admit , a woman wearing an unbuttoned mans shirt and little else is so incredibly hot.

1 Like

@Mid-50s_kiwi

Well done for plucking up the courage to have those conversations. Although it’s difficult at the start I hope that it feels that you have a weight lifted after revealing your secret journey. I hope that with time your wife’s understanding will build and you can share your passion together.

Thanks also for posting the article links. There are very interesting and informative.

1 Like

Thanks @Wood_Wow for your kind comments and understanding - you are right, today I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off me…

1 Like

Mate good on you for speaking up.
I was married for 24 years and loved to wear men’s g strings, love the feel of material and skimpy look.
My wife accepted it but didn’t like the look I think. Since divorced a few years back.
I have dated a few but now seeing a lady who is really accepting. I wear garter belt and leg rings with her. Big turn on.
I have worn female knickers for playing but prefer my erection held in the g.
Great fun in or outdoors.
Kiwi here too.
Wearing one of my favourites as I type this.

3 Likes

Mystery is sexy, I like when people make me want more by whats unseen, especially in photos.

Wearing lingerie isn’t for everyone, I’m sure you wouldn’t look like a comedy drag act.

What he likes for himself is fairly specific, nothing frilly or cutesy. Think rocky horror :heart_on_fire:

4 Likes

Good for you for communicating to your wife what you would like, and it’s great that she’s accepting of it. Is it a sexual desire that you have to wear lingerie, or would you like to wear it all the time?

Soon it’ll be a competition for who has the sexiest lingerie, you should have a sexy fashion show :wink:

3 Likes

Totally love Rocky Horror and would definitely go to a show dressed as Frank N Furter

4 Likes

@JoCat . I must admit , the Rocky horror look is incredibly sexy…bit out there for my normal appeal, must just be a kink I have.:smile:

1 Like

Isn’t it a shame that people can not be honest or are afraid to tell their partner of things they like or would like to try . Both men and women can have deeply engrained ideas of what is acceptable and what is not . My wife likes me wearing panties and lace stockings , but lingerie not so much . She says she does not like it because I look better than her . So I make it a point to wear it in private . As a footnote , she actually prefers me nude . With my all over tan and zero hair all under she says I look delicious .

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing your inspirational post @Mid-50s_kiwi It’s always good to hear from fellow pantie wearing fellows!
Your not alone, there are lots of us out there. It’s just great to feel so comfortable and sexy at the same time :heart_eyes::wink:

7 Likes

There are lots of different styles of lingerie, and some of it looks really good on men.

An ex fwb loved womens clothes but the more pink, frilly, very feminine stuff that I don’t really like, but I liked that he liked it.

I think a pair of black fishnets and a suspender belt and black shortie knickers looks great on most men.

7 Likes

Hi @JoCat Thanks for your comments.
It’s partially a sexual thing in a small way as I feel really turned on wearing lingerie, but my main desire is to be able to replace my standard men’s undies with much more desirable and attractive looking female undies and wear them all of the time.

Having had this desire for years, the feeling is deep down, almost in my sole and now I’m incredibly happy at being able to wear my new panties out & about in secret with nobody knowing apart from my OH that is.

I would love the day to arrive that my OH & I compete for having the sexiest lingerie. Maybe one day she’ll take me shopping and we buy lingerie together. That would be a dream day come true :grin:

3 Likes

Many years ago, I opened up to my then gf about my love of lingerie and women’s undies. Not long after we married, she suggested pegging me, saying it was just the next step.

5 Likes

Nice you can be open with each other.

2 Likes

Yes,it really is such a shame that in this day and age there is still stigma and negatiivity about something which is so wonderful to do.After all ,these wonderful garments are being worn behind closed doors or under every day clothing and doing no harm to anyone.With the way the world is going at the moment with all this conflict which could possibly lead the world once again into war FFS!!!what on earth is wrong with wearing a pair of panties etc and feeling sexy and nice.

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I said to her a couple of times but I think she didn’t take me serious. Did put hers on when I was drunk an told me to take them off.

1 Like

I am a cross dresser and love buying and wearing lingerie. I only ever brought it up in conversation with my wife once and it didnt go down at all well. Needless to say it has never been discussed since, so I wilm probably remain closeted.

1 Like

I think another thing that could be concerning is having an accident and ending up in A&E.
" i was in a rush this morning and all my boxers were in the wash​:face_holding_back_tears:"

2 Likes

I thought similar when I was watching 911 Lone Star and they had to cut someones clothes off. I was hoping to see a wee bitta red lace peeking out for the craic, but alas…:rofl:

"Right nurse, just cut the trousers off…oh love the blue satin Sir!! " :fearful:

1 Like