Wearing skirts loose or tight around your waist?

Some of you have seen the pictures of me wearing skirts, do you buy skirts thats a tight fit around your waist or so it's a bit loose but not so it would feel it would fall down?

I'm finding it hard to know whats right .

What I have been wearing in my pictures is size 12 and the other one is 12-14 those feel loose but not so I think it wall fall down.

It doesn't matter to me too much as it's home fun for now, maybe one day I will go outdoors but thats a big step.

Hey teacake

It really is a matter of personal preference, and the style of the skirt itself.

High-waisted skirts are usually designed to be worn on your belly button (or a little higher).

Regular waisted is usually for wearing in-line with your hip bones.

Low-rise, just above the pubic bone / just covering your butt crack :)

But really it's whateve YOU like the look and feel of. And you can wear your clothes slightly differently, depending on the finshed look you're aiming for on a particular day.

Personally, I don't give a rat's arse where it sits as long as it is comfortable, so what is the most comfortable style for you Mr Sweetcake? What style do you enjoy the most/ feel the most confident in?

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Women do tend to have a good bit of difference between waist size and hip size, more so than men, so it's the fact that hips are bigger, which keeps a skirt up; if it's a non stretch waist.

It's something I struggle with, as a trans woman; more especially as I'm carrying too much weight just above my hips, at the moment. I actually have big hips, i'm just too fat, so I have to go for skirts with an, elasticated waist.

I hope you have a good experience, if and when you go out in public, dressed as a woman. It helped my mood no end; but I'm a trans woman, and I had to do it, to get the life I need so badly. I know it's just for fun with you, but if you ever want any tips on going out in public, just ask.

Thank you so much for your input Alicia![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif), at the moment the skirts i'm playing with do have a elasticated band, my problem at the moment is my weight I have lost so much due to problems in my relationship, I want to gain my weight so I don't want to get anything thats a too tight fit, I think maybe elastic maybe the way to go for now even though I really like this one:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37230&fo_c=24&fo_k=faaad609bb8ef4fadfa37ddeee0b61ae&fo_s=monetategb&MonBox=RecViewedXSite

It is true for me i'm just getting into skirts just for the fun side plus it's something different to try, mainly looking for shorter skirts so I can have fun flashing the bum![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) and making upskirt shots!!!

Thanks Alicia I will be sure to ask you for tips if I do go out, I wouldn't find it to much of a embarrassment if it was out of my area, because I would be treating it more of a fun dressing up night than wanting to make myself look like a woman, but I have a feeling I wouldn't mind trying to go the whole way one time by buying a wig.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Hey teacake

It really is a matter of personal preference, and the style of the skirt itself.

High-waisted skirts are usually designed to be worn on your belly button (or a little higher).

Regular waisted is usually for wearing in-line with your hip bones.

Low-rise, just above the pubic bone / just covering your butt crack :)

But really it's whateve YOU like the look and feel of. And you can wear your clothes slightly differently, depending on the finshed look you're aiming for on a particular day.

Thanks Jess![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I'm still trying to get the hang of mixing and matching things because I don't want to look too girly as thats not the look im trying to go for, so getting the right top to match the skirt is important for me, I have a nice amount of bodystockings that I think will go well with a short skirt.

Thanks for adding what types of skirts sit where on your body that helps. But you nailed it when you say it's what ever YOU like, I think so many people get hung up on what everyone should look like instead of going with what you want.

I guess I have always beena bit different I use to wear knee high boots bit like what goths wear when my mates looked all trendy with trainers, then i would frequently change my hair colour, My mates never got it.

Gosig wrote:

Personally, I don't give a rat's arse where it sits as long as it is comfortable, so what is the most comfortable style for you Mr Sweetcake? What style do you enjoy the most/ feel the most confident in?

Thanks Gosig![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I do like the name Sweetcake![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

At the moment I don't have a style that I would say is for me, accept I can say long skirts for me is really a no because I cant get away with the "accidental" flashing of the bum![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) So all I can say my style can be anything as long as its short to have fun in. I don't mind if it's a Ruffle look or even plain, One style/look I like on women is Tartan so I would be happy to wear Tartan.

If i'm wearing skirts because of the just been worn scent fetish of mine than anything goes short long whatever because thats a different kink of mine.