Wearing the missies underwear

Who’s tried it? You’ve got to admit it feels good

1 Like

I've tried on a few pairs in the past... not ventured out in then yet though.

Love it

Sometimes do it in secret, sometimes I have permission, but my favourite is being aloud to wear them when we go out

O never wore them out only if we are playing games or when the missies is out.... next stage maybe adventure out... should I get permission 1st????

T84 wrote:

O never wore them out only if we are playing games or when the missies is out.... next stage maybe adventure out... should I get permission 1st????

Get permission or get punished

Used to wear the wifes in private, now she knows and encourages me, it's such a thrill to wear them knowing that she enjoys seeing my hard cock bulging out of them when I undress for her.

Maybe getting caught and punished could be fun

Are we talking about just been worn? That's Sexy and Hot to do, My ex would do this on a night out either she went commando for the rest of the night or she would wear mine.

Also if she had old ones she was going to throw away she would give them to me. She also gave a very special pair of panties it was the first time I made her gush.

I still have her gushed panties I still like wearing them, those will never be washed, but the other panties I washed now as I find it a big turn on wearing panties.