Weekend trip

Hia!
I’m taking my partner on our weekend trip away to Edinburgh. And I thought I would make it extra special by making it a bit of a naughty weekend especially as it’s his birthday. He’s pretty open minded but is kinda clueless about toys. I’m into toys but I want to make it about him, or more coupley play without much focus on me.
Does anyone have any great suggestions of toys or ideas to introduce him into playtime or make things a little spicy without it suddenly becoming overbearing or off putting?

6 Likes

Just arrange several items and envelopes in a circle and play “spin the bottle”. If it’s his spin and it lands on a vibrator, then he gets 10 minutes play time. In the envelopes, you have sexy ideas written out so if you land on one, you can play or pass the envelope before opening.

:grin:

9 Likes

Oooh I love the envelope idea chick!
I might steal that! Thanks so much!

2 Likes

The best part is, you don’t know what’s in each envelope until you open it. :heart_eyes:

I would not have thought of the envelope idea, but it sounds very good plus very easy and not expensive to do. You could also think of a flashlight, but I’m sure he would prefer the real thing. May be a role play with you dressing up? (Nurse/patient)? @Haywire

2 Likes

@steve19 people on here could contribute ideas to put in the envelopes.

I’m sure that would add another dimension.

1 Like

Take some of your toys but use them on him. I particularly like the feel of them through my underwear but you could try through a sheet or maybe drape some lingerie over him. Dragging a wand down between the buttocks is a good place to start, then plenty of attention at the base of the balls with a bullet should get his penis good and sensitive for making him explode into whatever material you’ve chosen. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Get a remote control knicker vib / egg let him see you slip it in and pass him the remote for the night…
Wand for the night, rechargeable one for playtime for both of you

5 Likes

Have you looked at some of the couples kits that lovehoney offer ?

1 Like

Wow, @Jade48’s partner is a lucky person, sounds great fun.

Not really a toy as such but can still be a lot of fun

Lovehoney Oh! Foreplay Dice (3 Pack) - Lovehoney UK

Lovehoney also do some other sets that might be worth a look and they are not too expesive either.

We love Edinburgh,a really great city.

2 Likes

I’m not sure which comedian said it but something like “making your man happy is easy, keep his belly full and his balls empty”

That’s the best couples weekend for me. Indulgent food and lots of sex!

I’m sure you’ll get plenty of sexy suggestions here. Personally for me, it’s really simple. If you’re confident enough, buy some new lingerie and come out of the hotel bathroom wearing it. His jaw will hit the floor and you’ll both get the benefit.

Now, filling his belly!

I can strongly recommend…

Breakfast - Dishoom (book in advance). Indian breakfast, sausage and egg naans, unlimited chai latte. Trust me it’s amazing!!

Filthy burgers, wings and fries - Down the Hatch. They also do badass breakfasts. Not a romantic place at all but top notch.

Finer dining - Six by Nico. You’ll certainly need to book in advance. If it’s showing as full then phone as they sometimes hold tables back.

Coffee - Burr and Co. George Street.

Romantic Drinks/cocktails -
The Dome on George Street.
Lady Libertine.
Panda and Sons

Sorry. I know it’s not what you asked for but who doesn’t like food suggestions?!

4 Likes

If you like chicken in winged form (or nugget), I would recommend Wings. Its in the old fishmarket just off the royal mile. Its a small casual restaurant which as you guess serve wings predominately but they also have some other sides/options but the wings are great and cheap

They have tons of different sauces which are all amazing, I want to say about 50 but not sure.

1 Like

I’d say maybe tie him up or use some cuffs and a blindfold? Lay him down and have your way? Which gives him all the pleasure and you pleasure as well. Just make sure you get a safe word and some boundaries first. That’s if he is into this kind of thing?

Dude that’s deffo the idea, spoiling him with all the lush eatings and then hopefully blow his mind at night! :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

If you are going on a day trip out wear vibrating panties and give him the remote. That’s a fun day for all :relaxed:

3 Likes

@Bex84 you are so right, he would be beside himself by the time you got back to the hotel. The excitement !!