Weird Marks on Toys???

Hi all, I’m not sure if this is the best place for this issue but google isn’t helping. I recently got a Satisfyer Pro 2, which I stored in one of my Lovehoney toy bags. Only the bag seems to somehow have leeched onto the toy, leaving the white handle covered in blueish purplish blackish marks which will not come off! It’s not submersible but I have tried everything I can think of, including toy cleaning wipes and even diluted bleach on a cloth, and I just cannot get them off. I’m pretty sure they’re clean stains but it puts me off using the toy and I really don’t want to replace it when it still works. I can’t see a way to attach an image so I can’t show what it looks like, but it isn’t pretty and I really want my clean, aesthetically pleasing Satisfyer back. Any advice on how to get the stains off?

From what you have tried and they havnt come off I don't think they will unfortunately

If you bought it from Lovehoney it has a year warranty on it so you should contact Customer Care and see what they say. 👍

Ian Chimp wrote:

If you bought it from Lovehoney it has a year warranty on it so you should contact Customer Care and see what they say. 👍

I've just remembered they don't stock the Satisfyers any more so may not be able to offer you a replacement. That makes it a bit trickier. 🤔

I looked into how to remove stains from a silicone dildo a few weeks ago for another forum member and I found an article on how to remove stains from a silicone kitchen spatula. That advised soaking in an oxidising agent to break down the stain (something like Vanish Oxy or Napisan). Your situation has a few differences (it sounds like you can't soak it, and I think the Satisfyer body is plastic) but the science should be the same. You could make up a Vanish Oxy or Napisan solution and then use that to dampen a pad of kitchen towel (not too wet), and then apply that to the stained area using elastic bands to secure it. Leave that on for a few hours and see if that leeches the stain out. You may need to re-dampen your kitchen towel/apply a fresh damp pad every so often if it dries out too fast.

I know Stain Devils have a specific ink one but I don't know if they work on anything other than fabric stains?

You may want to do a patch test first if you think the solution will react negatively with the material of the toy.

Hope this helps. 🙂