Wet look /pvc dress for crossdressing men

I’m a middle aged man who loves lingerie both for me and my wife - in lingerie I wear a woman’s 16 knickers and a 44 inch bra - I have many outfits but want to try wet look but I find it not very forgiving on the shoulder and I want to look good in wet look - I don’t mind what type of outfit - just want it to fit
I have wet look knickers as well as suspender belt and stockings already but really want a dress to wear

Any advice on anything that would work :lovehoney_heart_2:

2 Likes

@spanking_for_fun
It’s difficult for a man due to your shape and do I suggest a dress or outfit without shoulders and I love the brand Cottelli - my husband has a wet look catsuit that fits him well - no longer on Lovehoney but I do suggest this one - just get the biggest to fit you https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/clothing/catsuits/p/cottelli-black-wet-look-halterneck-catsuit/a45806g82423.html

Other than this why not match your knickers and stockings with a nice wet look bra

Personally I love wet look knickers on a man - just love the feel when I’m spanking him

Hmm not sure what advice would be best other than try looking at the fitting sizes to ensure it lll sit right on your shoulders and everything…

1 Like