Whale Tail

I can see how it could be sexy on someone you fancy but the males who show their pants are generally 15 year old boys who are convinced it makes them look more gangsta innit. Exactly how they can possibly think it's practical to be tripping over your trousers when in a melee is beyond me, I can't recall any pictures of Mafia arses sticking out.

Women and thongs just remind me of a former colleague who used to bring the store to silence (and not in a good way) every time she bent down.

I can see how it could be sexy on someone you fancy but the males who show their pants are generally 15 year old boys who are convinced it makes them look more gangsta innit. Exactly how they can possibly think it's practical to be tripping over your trousers when in a melee is beyond me, I can't recall any pictures of Mafia arses sticking out.

that soooooooo made me laugh!

and im sure there nothing wrong with being 30, its just a scary thought for me getting to that age. means being a proper grown up when i get there, have my own home and maybe family hopeguly when i get to there which is scary when you 22! lol

Dxx

1 Like

I think my OH will be absolutely gorgeous when he's older, im actually looking forward to it ^_^

And D, i thought being 21 made you a proper grown up? lol, and i cant wait for the future, living with the OH etc, will be amazing :)

And Mmekitty, that made me laugh too ^_^

x x x

lol well when i got to 21 i proper freaked out about it, but to be honest i still feel the same and can do the same things and can get away with it for being in my early 20's but as im getting closer to 25 i know i wont be able to act and do things how i do now as it will make me look like an idiot, just not my age and along with this getting older bussiness is that im getting more and more and MOREA broody! which is a bit scary lol!

my mum was married to my dad at the age i am now and they had me when she was 25! so compaired to her life at my age were very differant! lol she and dad will be married 25 years this summer! :O lol

Dxx

Me and the OH have agreed we dont want kids, ive never wanted them, and nor has he, but who knows what will happen in 15 years, lol.

lol you see up untill i was about 19 i wasnt really sure if i wanted them but i was leaning more to no and then when i go to 21 i wasnt sure but was leaning more to yes and now im 22 i know i want kid(s?) but NOT YET lol im still not grown up enoth and just not ready lol

Dxx

Woo! A guy that agrees it looks dreadful on both sexes ^_^ x x x

oh no Nexas, they always have a belt......holding the trousers are the bottom of their arse so it dont slip down their legs :-P x x x

Not a fan on women but dont mind seeing the tops of boxers on a bloke - if they are fit!!

1 Like

hotstuff69 wrote:

Not a fan on women but dont mind seeing the tops of boxers on a bloke - if they are fit!!

im with hotstuff on this one. looks trashy on women, but if its a nice pair of boxers and a good body can look quite sexy on a bloke! x

1 Like

pretty girls flashing their little thongs has always been a MASSIVE turnon!!

am i on my own on this one?

What I think is worse is not seeing any underwear on a man or a woman (thay I can take) but to see a coin-slot (a huge bit of builder's bum) on any sex. We need a smilie for vomit but til then - : X

Nah not a fan of it no matter which gender... a bit of class goes a long way imo ;)

JayGee wrote:

What I think is worse is not seeing any underwear on a man or a woman (thay I can take) but to see a coin-slot (a huge bit of builder's bum) on any sex. We need a smilie for vomit but til then - : X

Its funny cos whenever I see a bloke like that I always have to point it out to the other half for a bit of a giggle. The hairy coin slots are the worst!!

Would you give a job to a bloke with his arse hangig out over his belt !!!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Would you give a job to a bloke with his arse hangig out over his belt !!!

TB

Would you overlook a job candidate on that basis alone?

hmm im not a fan of it in either sex, buy a belt or keep pulling your truousers up

I'm not a fan of the look on either sex, but skinny guys wearing skin tight jeans with their entire ass above their waistband just looks stupid. I was walking behind a kid recently who had his suit jacket under his arm (it was a hot day) and his suit trousers below his cheeks. Wrong.

Bug Dude wrote:

I'm not a fan of the look on either sex, but skinny guys wearing skin tight jeans with their entire ass above their waistband just looks stupid. I was walking behind a kid recently who had his suit jacket under his arm (it was a hot day) and his suit trousers below his cheeks. Wrong.

OMG I totally agree, it's such a bizarre and unattractive look. Tight jeans on a hot ass on a man, now that's nice!

Provides a reason for going to Tescos and dropping things on the floor!!!

TB