What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Njoy wand. The reviews have me really wanting to try it on herself.

I will! I’ve got the Bloom and the Jive and both are lovely but the connection is awful.

I have a Melt too, it’s gathering dust somewhere under my bed. Tried it a handful of times and just couldn’t get on with it. Wasn’t connection issues with that, just didn’t work for me. Should probably give it another go sometime soon!

2 Likes

I would like some more sexy thongs

I’m very intrigued by the over the door sex swings on the LH site. Has anyone tried these?

1 Like

I like the look of this to add to my vast LH lingerie collection. I love wetllook and fishnet so this is a winner in my eyes.
I’m a 32FF so I’m not sure how it will fit.

6 Likes

Go for it you wlill.look stunning

Thats gorgeous! I wish my size was in stock ! You could always unzip a little if you needed to!

I’m wearing it vicariously through you so you have to get it and try it on at least! You can return it if it doesn’t fit.

1 Like

We’ve thought about it, but we rent and our doors don’t feel the sturdiest so haven’t dared lol

1 Like

Yep, the reviews look great and I see reviewers mention taking them to hotels but I don’t know if I would be brave enough in case we had to fess up to a broken door. The ones in our home aren’t particularly sturdy either :joy:

Haven’t bought anything new in a while, but really tempted to get one of these (as I really liked the last Exposed Lust lingerie I bought) :thinking::black_heart:

7 Likes

I’ve just gone for this - struggling to pick something for my body shape - 5ft1 size 10 and 32G means full length is usually no good for my legs and a lot of products with cups aren’t really going to cut it. Also contemplating a sheet robe, a nice thing and some tassels for playing/massaging in. Hope it pays off with the OH!

2 Likes

Really tempted with this, but he doesn’t seem all too sure about it :pleading_face:

1 Like

I did a review on this. We’re similar in size and it looked amazing on, even if i do say myself. My fella thought it was the sexiest thing i have ever bought from LH.

3 Likes

I’m debating these from the bogof for outlet lingerie…

This one is my favourite and my size is available.

For these next 2, I would normally go for the next size up but the size guide says they’d be ok. I’m not sure i’m convinced though.
The fishnet is a bit more appealing but the zip and natural hair don’t seem to be a good combination :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

I’m waiting for the next time there’s a discount but I’ve really set my heart on one of the CB cages now.

These are lush! :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Go for it! Love these sets.

2 Likes

I have the fishnet one and the zip is quite chunky so less chance of any mishaps :wink:

2 Likes

They all look great. If you want the fishnet but don’t like the zip, we have this one which is great - and quite similar. I’ve copied our review below too :star_struck:

Review by our-adventure-bed on 19 Jul 2022
Very sexy, very comfy, very fun!

Surprisingly high quality and pleasant to touch and wear.
My wife wore this on Saturday, with Lovehoney PVC top fishnet stockings.
Boom! Super sexy outfit - better than our expectations!
Actually very pretty, good quality and a lovely soft fabric.
It seemed to go on very easily, stay on and be comfortable.
The see through fabric is really sexy, and the crotchless design is super fun for a passion play date! It’s a pretty erotic piece of clothing, and really got us both in the mood.
The cut is very flattering. My wife is an average size 12, with small boobs, and she’s not super confident in her body (but I adore her) and she looked amazing! She felt very sexy wearing this, and it really compliments your natural shape.
I bought it as a surprise, and I dont think that she would have picked it herself - she probably would have thought that it wouldn’t suit her, but once she tried it on, she loved it.
Overall, a really sexy, fun product. Kind of looks like a really daring swimming costume from the 70s!
I took some pics and videos of her and she looks absolutely fab in them :slight_smile:
Thoroughly recommended x

Bottom Line:

Excellent. Totally sexy, fun item and recommended. Great for sexy pics

Product size:

One size 6 - 16

Pros:

Sexy, flattering, daring, soft, good quality - we love it!

Cons:

Nothing

3 Likes

That is gorgeous! I’m glad you both enjoyed it, unfortunately its not available in my size :pensive:

1 Like