What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

@Lovingsex , it looks amazing and can’t wait! x

1 Like

@Lovingsex , thank you for your suggestion and ordered. Maybe our next photo :relaxed: X

1 Like

Thats brilliant , look forward to seeing it , might get mine on again and try getting a better picture to post now i can (but i do like my profile picture)

1 Like

@Lovingsex your profile picture is beautiful and so teasing! Although we would love to see another you would be hard pushed (no pun intended) to find one so erotic in nature x

1 Like

@Lovingsex I have just seen your lingerie photo and wow, wow and wow! You look stunningly beautiful and can only hope I will look half as good as you do! x

1 Like

I’d like a hogtie and a new penis plug form my birthday in a month or so.

Thank you , it was thanks to you :blush: gave me the bit of confidence i needed . I’m sure you will look stunning

1 Like

@Lovingsex awe thank you and I can assure you looking as stunningly beautiful and sexy as you do you are full of confidence and now I hope to look half as good as you do! x

1 Like

Well i couldn’t get it here but just bought a “Centipede urethral sound”

1 Like

what are peoples reviews on this

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve been revisiting the pads recently, especially very close to my anus, but if you want to try an insertable some bargains can be found by shopping for anal probe and vaginal probe and looking for stuff with the same TENS connectors as the pads.

1 Like

Literally just bought this! Can’t wait to give it a try when it arrives!

2 Likes

Considering this for OH as he normally uses his or my hand

1 Like

@Harry

Let me know how you get on with it, as wanting to get my OH a masturbation toy, been looking at Strokers and Fleshlights
But your purchase is interesting

1 Like

@Hornywife1

Just got it last night and tried it a couple of times.

Very smooth and soft material. Fits perfectly for my size. Strong vibrations with different settings and patterns which are fun to try out but awkward with button location. It’s super easy to clean as it’s waterproof which is massively helpful as they can really be a pain to clean plus shower fun. The texture inside does feel nice with the vibrations but nice amount of lube is needed.

However, loud. Sounds like I’m getting a phone call and my phone is vibrating during a quiet part of a film. Not my favourite ‘Blowmotion’ toy. But it’s easy to clean and use so will definitely use it if I’m feeling like a ‘quickie’.

Any specific questions I can answer?
Hope this helps.

I have this (my review is on the product page) and I’m a big fan! Amazing discount too :blush:

1 Like

Urethral sound
Silicone ribbed

Patiently waiting for my third aneros to arrive…