What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

The Ignite is a bit small, OK if I hold it tight and relax without getting a full erection but can’t move it much without it coming off. I’ve found however that it fits quite well round the shaft of the BASICS Anal Prober which transmits the vibrations, still experimenting with this. :heartbeat:

Also I went for the cheaper Lovehoney Head Master Double Texture Blow Job Stroker which I’m finding pretty good. :sweat_drops:

1 Like

I had the thrusting rabbit on Friday but not used it yet

Haha I get stuff delivered to my bestie’s so am going to pick it up tomorrow afternoon while I’m out running errands. Will take a scenic route to include hers :smiley:

Socially distanced collection of course :innocent:

1 Like

looks good I think.i should have purchased that one not the thrusting rabbit

Thanks for the tip, looks to be the same material. I have the Tracey Cox stroker with dual sensations but it has an unpleasant smell and doesn’t grip so well with lubey hands!

1 Like

Considering this starter Kegel set as a gift: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31067

As a gift? I have to ask. :slightly_smiling_face: Who are they a gift for?

1 Like

My wife, the line in the blurb about being good post pregnancy made me think they could be a helpful ‘push’ gift. I’ll check in saying I saw them on sale to test first though!

1 Like

Mrs Chimp used some kegel balls after she had our twins. I think they helped a fair bit, though she was also doing regular pelvic floors exercises at the same time so it’s hard to tell which helped more. Either way, she stopped peeing herself when she ran, sat, laughed, cried, or if you looked at her funny, so that’s something. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I would definitely check in before purchase though, as they may not be the best surprise present. Like a gym membership, or a voucher for a moustache wax. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Noted. Had conversation, not something she is interested in right now!

1 Like

This hit hard :joy: can confirm: gym membership is not a good surprise gift

3 Likes

Might have to treat myself to https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44448 looks really good. Has anyone got one? Thoughts?

1 Like

A white lingerie set as the Mr has been dropping not so subtle hints for ages. Im not hugely confident with my body and white seems to put me off as I think its going to show everything. Anyone god any recommendations?

Psa- I have no idea if this is the right topic or not and it stresses me out someone telling me off :see_no_evil: so apologies if its not! :see_no_evil:

Some nice lingerie for OH Xmas present but lovehoney have so many to pick from

And now it’s on sale! If I already have the Tracey Cox stroker is it worth getting?

I added this to my purchases today too! I know @Serpentwand recommended it a while ago, and rated it quite highly, so I thought you can’t really go wrong for a fiver!

1 Like

Caved into peer pressure from @SexInTheCity and @Serpentwand and bought it. Let’s see how it compares.

Saw this one

How do butt plugs compare to dedicated prostate massagers when it comes to stimulation?

I’m thinking about investing in an app-controlled vibrator, but I’m a little scared of it being a very expensive gimmick. Any recommendations, anyone? :slight_smile:

I know it’s not LH related but thinking of getting OH a 12 days of Xmas wax melts advent calendar