What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

These are sitting in my basket, I keep pondering wether to get them, I really do what them though so I think I will be ordering soon.

Plus a g-spot vibrator but haven’t decided which one yet.

My girlfriend got the crotchless panties you are looking at, they were rather exciting!

The crotchless part did occasionally get in the way, but it was also part of the fun. I’d certainly recommend them as a man :+1:

1 Like

Just spent approximately 3 hours researching Womanizers and the Melt trying to decide which to go for! Think I’m more confused now than I was before. Slightly hoping only one type comes into the Black Friday sale (if any of them do!) so I don’t have to decide between them :joy:

1 Like

I feel your pain! :rofl:

I think I have decided based on shape and reviews that the Melt is my top choice but if by chance the Premium or Pro 40 make it into the sale and the Melt doesn’t then I will probably be swayed!

I like the shape of the Melt but the advantage of the different head sizes is a definite advantage of the Womanizers and the smart silence feature of the Premium is quite a draw too. It’s a tricky one.

I’ve been thinking about the Lovehoney bliss balm and the hot stones for massage

Update: Changed her mind on the kegel balls I’m a bit confused by the options here with different reviews giving different weights as suitable for beginners. Any recommendations on a good starter?

Basically the bigger and lighter they are the easier they are to hold on to and keep up there. :+1: You can normally skip straight to something like the LH Medium ones, but it depends on the person.

They look cute and not scary, thanks for the tip.

1 Like

There’s also a LH kegel guide that you might find useful. :+1:

Some people find using kegel/jiggle/ben wa balls arousing, but Mrs Chimp is one of the ones who doesn’t. :slightly_smiling_face: She just used them for pelvic floor exercises and didn’t really feel any sexy stimulation from them (just a heads up in case you were expecting MrsLibido to be orgasming non-stop while wearing them :slightly_smiling_face:).

Hey @FindingLibido - it’s all about working your base line, then slowly working up from that. I have the ones that @Ian_Chimp mentioned (review here) and would definitely agree they’re a good mid weight choice.

Alternatively, you could get a set that has interchangeable weights so that you have a range of options. Something like the FSOG Kegel Set.

Hope that helps :blush:

1 Like

@FindingLibido Tracey Cox sets are good - you can start light and work up.
I can’t see the set I have on the site at the moment, but this set looks very similar.

I’d echo @Ian_Chimp’s warning - kegels are primarily for pelvic floor exercises, imo. Finding them arousing is a bonus if it happens.

1 Like

Thanks @SexInTheCity @MsR, and @Ian_Chimp for the suggestions. This is more about dealing with the laugh / sneeze / pee matter than sexy time! I think this is where the LH guarantee comes into its own as we may need to try a few to see which is best. The Tracey Cox set looks like a good start.

4 Likes

Just an FYI - The Sex Toy Happiness Promise is a promise rather than a guarantee. It says in the blurb that the amount of times you can claim is at Lovehoney’s discretion, and I know of a few people that have had it declined in the past (mainly due to having used it recently/too frequently). I imagine trying to swop an item multiple times may fall foul of this. :+1:

1 Like

I was thinking about buying some latex lingerie for my wife. Something we’ve never thought of or even thought of doing before… think it looks proper sexy but my wife isn’t sure just yet.
Going to see what she thinks about the wet look lingerie which is equally as nice.

Think my wife would look with these on https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=45035

So, as the title suggests, I wondered what is on people’s wishlists? I’m just nosy! Mine is rather long but here are the two I’m most interested in:

Rose butt plug - because it’s so pretty!

I love corsets - I’m trying to justify the cost

2 Likes

Love the rose plug. To be honest the majority of my stuff are fleshlights or things I can put my dick in haha. Managed to get this from my wishlist after getting a 40% off. It’s amazing.

There’s a few lingerie on there for the wife

p.s…get the corset :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 I probably will get it, I wish I had 40% off! It’s not my birthday until July so a long time to wait

1 Like

Yeah any expensive purchases I just wait for the discount or see if there are any offers on. I can add so much to my wishlist it’s unreal

I’m about to put this on my wish list for my OH … https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38491

Then for myself I’d like to try this … https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22960

@Kitty-Cat01 that rose butt plus is really nice! Also that corset is very appealing.

2 Likes