What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Both of these look amazing!

1 Like

I am on the lookout for a bigger plug - I currently have the LH Medium Silicone Plug but I am looking to size up as I have really been enjoying the stretched and open feeling I get from it after a while.

I am not sure what to though as most of the ones I see on the site seem like a bit too much of a jump in size, Aprox 5.5 - 7.5 inches circumference seems a lot?

There does seem to be a big jump up! I haven’t got to the point of wanting more than 5inches circumference at the moment so can’t recommend anything in particular. Have you tried glass / metal plugs? They feel a lot bigger than silicone ones because they are so solid and metal ones are heavy. Might it be worth trying a metal / glass medium plug?

1 Like

Yes - I was the same till recently - I thought ~ 5in seemed big, but I have been using it regularly now… which leads to wanting more!
Yes, I had one jewel one (loved the metal, but not the design, and my most recent purchase was an Icicles glass one, although not as big I do like it too. My main worry with a lot of glass ones is a kind of insufficient base size.
Metal wise I do really fancy an Njoy 2.0 - but they are pretty expensive vs a silicone one - I am sure it is worth it, but I think I would like bigger first, then circle back to the Njoy.

1 Like

That’s a nice corset, can you justify it on the grounds of enhancing whatever other clothes you might be wearing over it? :heart_eyes:

I’m just looking at the Rocks Off Oriel 10 Function Rechargeable Wand Vibrator to replace our dead wand. If @Blonde_Bunny says it’s good I’m sure it’ll be worth having. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Possibly although I’m not sure I’d bother wearing anything over it though :joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I was thinking I might even get away with wearing it with jeans as a “going out” top! (when we are allowed to go out of course)

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 I have that rose butt plug in the large it’s stunning. I love it

I was considering the medium but it’s my first glass one so being cautious this time! And I like the swirls. My only concern was whether the base was big enough, the flower base part is kind of tapered slightly. I’m sure it would be fine and the reviews are good so it’s probably nothing to worry about - is the large one similar?

The large one has a large rose and no way would it get “lost”.

It looks stunning and think that the smaller size is the best choice for your first one. Glass and metal feel larger than they actually look.

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 that corset looks lovely.
Remember, if you have Unlimited membership, you will get a discount - check your account page if you are unsure.
I have this one and I love it.
Both are front fastening, too, which is a helpful feature in a corset!

1 Like

Either a set of cock rings or under bed restraint.

1 Like

This for meee

1 Like

@MsR, yep, front fastening is very helpful, I can just imagine the mess i’d get into without :rofl:
I was hoping to see a picture of the back really - I prefer ones that have a back panel behind the lacing

1 Like

@carzy That looks fun! :heart_eyes:

To be honesty, mine is lots of lingerie. I love seeing lingerie on my wife so that’s often the thing we get. It’s what gets us both going more than anything.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/james89/wishlists/lingerie/

I want all of those listed on my wish list in all honesty, I can’t pick one right now, so feel free to have a look.

My other playlist is made up of things I’d like to try but the Mrs wouldn’t be so keen on. She’s getting better at trying things but progress is a bit slow, which is fine.

I’m afraid those links don’t work for us as they’re private pages. Try these:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/james89/wishlists/sex-toy-testers/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/james89/wishlists/our-playlist/

(I don’t know if you meant your tester list, but these are the only two public ones in your profile)

Well im not good at this computer business or this site so im probably going need a little help at first but i had my heart set on a sex swing for a while now so thats next

1 Like

Ah thank you @Ian_Chimp - I had made my lingerie wish list public, so not sure why it’s done that. I’ll have anothe look, but thanks for letting me know

1 Like

There’s a good Forum How-To in the Welcome Topic that can help with the basics. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

@Ian_Chimp can it be viewed now?