What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Sounds interesting @Alyssa646, I enjoy watching gang documentaries, really open your eyes :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Unlucky @Goth_Girl :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

I love all sorts of crime documents @Knight1119 n yeah gang ones are crazy, proper gives us an insight into different peopleā€™s lives. Iā€™m watching an investigation from UK atm the police let people leave from the initial scene without getting their details never mind ruling them out :scream:

Hope everyoneā€™s having a lovely night :smirk:

1 Like

Hope you feel a bit better tommorow @SteelA1, the jabs can really take it out of you.

1 Like

Taking it easy, few beers and just browsing the website. Everyone in the house is asleep so may stick a film on soon.

As @Alyssa646 said hope you are all doing ok x

1 Like

Few beers sounds good @KentCouple1990 enjoy :+1::smirk:

1 Like

May have to move onto the spirits soon. Itā€™s been one of those days at work :rofl:

2 Likes

Aww get the spirits cracked you deserve it. Hope everything is okay @KentCouple1990 weā€™re here if you need to talk ever :+1::smirk:

In the beer garden with lots of people I donā€™t know :joy_cat:
Rather be sat having a pint with you lot! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Hope everyone is having a good night :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart: just going to relax for the rest of the evening I think.

1 Like

Hope everything is ok? x

Oh blimey so itā€™s going to be a loooong night. Hopefully they can all get off to sleep soon so you can relax :pray::pray:

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking forward to tomorrow night.
Not.

1 Like

I can understand the frustration. Ive been having to pick my moments when I can have some solo time. I suppose you could just wait until the early hours? Thatā€™s if you donā€™t fall asleep first :rofl:

Thank you @Green_Eyed_Girl feel a little better now :blush:

1 Like

I feel for you

1 Like

Well Iā€™m sending positive thoughts your way and fingers crossed for some alone time. Itā€™s tough but imagine the release when you can finally do it, look forward to that.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what to say apart we are all here if you need to chat at any time. Just stay positive. :heart:

3 Likes

Oh, that sounds so frustrating. Sending you big hugs :hugs: im sure the 11days will be gone before you know it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s that time of the day when Iā€™ve got babestation on in the background and Iā€™m browsing the internet and here.

1 Like