What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

I am trying to navigate this bloody forum :joy: so much has changed, and I canā€™t work out what Iā€™m doing. Do Locked threads mean they canā€™t be replied to? But then some of the photo threads were posted to yesterday and now locked, and sure some with locks I can read and reply to so I am veru confused :thinking: and how do I change my avi?!

1 Like

Our and about today Haydock this morning then when I am done I have to go home via Widnes , have a great day guys and gals :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

The locks next to a category (like #your-photos) mean that itā€™s restricted to account-holders only, and is only visible if youā€™re logged in. Closed topics also get a padlock icon, but they show up next to the topic title in the main lists (Latest, Top, etc).

You can change your profile picture from your Preferences/Account page. :+1:

Thereā€™s some other photo related stuff too, but you can find all the info in The Great Big Photo Guide :purple_heart: (and the Welcome Topic has loads of good links in to all the other forum information/guides :+1:)

2 Likes

Fankoo! I canā€™t post photos because Iā€™m not cool enough yet :joy: Iā€™ve been on the forums for years, been an account holder for longer, but because itā€™s started from the new system crossover, none of it counts until Iā€™m part of the Trust Team :ok_hand:t2::joy:

2 Likes

Looks like youā€™ve got another 10 visits to go. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@VioletWolf the same applied to everyone when the forum switch over happened, everyone started from Basic. Youā€™ll get used to it pretty quickly and hopefully get to love the new look. Personally, I much prefer the forum side of things these days to how it used to be now Iā€™m familiar with it all.

Lunch break post hay run for me and then playing with sheep (not in a dodgy way) this afternoon :sheep:.

3 Likes

First day back work today after a house full of Covid and lingering effects of symptoms . Just about feel normal again xx
Looking forward to catching up with the world :rofl:

Watching ā€˜alien theoryā€™ vids on YouTube. Love to get my nerd onā€‹:nerd_face:

Just picked up the youngest from pre-nursery and going to get my other son :blue_heart:

1 Like

Sitting on the train, trying not to cry.

Are you ok?

If you need to cry @Cali_Nyx then cry.

Hugs
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Waiting on yodel to deliver my hello freshā€¦

Hope you are ok?

Iā€™m working on excel and my head is about to explode

1 Like

Shitty, shitty day at work but I have to go home and start the process to formally report the trust I work for.

:weary:

No and to make matters worse Iā€™m stuck in Slough

:weary: :tired_face: :weary:

2 Likes

Be strong, you can do it, and i know you wouldnā€™t be doing it if you didnā€™t think it necessary or care. :hugs:

2 Likes

Am currently at the gym listening to some great music and working on one of my own songs whilst on the bike. Hope everything works out for you @Cali_Nyx and you get home soon.

2 Likes

Oh dear :frowning: Do what you need to do hun, sorry itā€™s been a rough day x

2 Likes

Awww hun thatā€™s the pits being stuck in slough I went there once it was shut lol ( only a joke ) @Cali_Nyx sorry to hear you had a crap day hun and hope your report work to improve things good luck hun we are here and we have all got your back :kissing_heart:

Sloughā€¦ Not good, was there for a few nights visiting family and was offered some crack :flushed:

1 Like