What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

@Knight1119 me too, classics!

1 Like

Oh no @Barnybear18 sorry to hear that :frowning:

Heading to bed after a very long but fun trip to the seaside (I live about as far inland as you can get haha!)

2 Likes

Where did you go @MsSubExperimenter? Hope you had a fab day!

Great Yarmouth @WillC :blush: amusements, bit of shopping, mini golf, surprisingly delicious fish and chips on the beach. It was a fab day thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Just got home from work. Bubble bath running and think I’ll be having a bit of a pamper session, face mask and everything! :bathtub:

3 Likes

@nice! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser I can when I have to finish a meeting early and had to park halve a mile from the school

1 Like

laid in bed with a cuppa!

Drinking tea

Drinking coffee, contemplating actually getting dressed today to get some shopping!

1 Like

Getting ready for my last teams meeting of the week coffee on the go and away we go

@anon70962720 I hate school parking! Definitely not missed it. Let’s get Ranting

1 Like

There seem to be more cars than kids at my local we have 1 where we can walk but the other is to far away to do this so we split I get the drive and nightmare of finding a space in the same county lol

Thank you @Cassii :purple_heart: most folk in work loved it! (All the girls :joy: one of the guys said “somethings different” but couldnt work it out)

2 Likes

Just enjoying a morning coffee whilst floating around in my hot tub :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The perks (excuse the coffee pun) of working for yourself and your own hours.

7 Likes

just got out of bed thinking what to do today

Just made LO breakfast. Going to vid call my Bessie if she’s awake lol

@Orgasm_Chaser wake her up ha might be a nice surprise for her ha ha :heart:

1 Like

@Gazza_64 she was at work lol

@Orgasm_Chaser lol did she answer you though ?

1 Like