What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

Omg :scream: @WillC

2 Likes

Yeah @Gazza_64 i can be a bit dim sometimes, i just picked mine up out of habit! :joy:

2 Likes

I hear you bro @WiilC

2 Likes

Plotting out how much I can get done today . Need to go pick up some materials to continue on a project I am working on . Maybe go see several old friends on one of my motorcycles . And a bit excited because they are forecasting our first heavy mountain snows tomorrow .

2 Likes

Had a tidy round. Had a look at what I received in yesterday’s delivery. Now having a cuppa before school run

3 Likes

Having a brew and a slice of carrot cake for t break

2 Likes

At least the cars are secure enough that the other one didn’t open.

True,despite being same make and model! :slightly_smiling_face:

Been for walk, eaten picnic, mowed lawn, collected LH package, charged toys, cleared out second drawer in bedside table so they don’t touch, eaten dinner, now seeing if any security issues let me snoop on @Ian_Chimp.

4 Likes

Mowed the lawn too, hopefully for last time this year! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@WillC my dad’s doing mine tomorrow

I’m currently sat having a cuppa

3 Likes

@WillC Sadly here , the mowing basically goes most of our winter . I love when it goes dormant in the summer months , but the early fall rains really wake it up . Have to mow about once a week at least until January .

3 Likes

Fortunately we start getting frosts about now, which curbs the growth.

1 Like

Even though we sometimes have a heatwave at the beginning of Winter for a week. Very strange

1 Like

Definitely! :joy:

1 Like

Currently sat in the car while my boyfriend’s in ASDA buying ingredients for a carrot cake we’re baking shortly. My anxiety brain has been on top form today and I made it into the shop, few bits in the basket, then felt very poorly so left him to it. I can control my anxiety pretty well nowadays but big shops seem to be a hurdle I can’t quite get over yet.

6 Likes

Giant stores are the pits. We’ve only been in an ASDA the once and don’t even have clinical anxiety. It’s the overwhelm of having to compare 20 versions of every product to find one that doesn’t have extra stuff added you don’t actually want and all that mental arithmetic to avoid getting ripped off. We mainly use the smaller shops with less range like M&S, Co-Op, Booths, Tesco Express. There are a couple of petrol stations with a Co-Op and an M&S we often use, and they’re also pretty quiet.

4 Likes

I’m guilty of this too but they are sooooo much more expensive! I’ve developed a really bad habit of liking certain things from different shops and so end up doing a shop version of a bar crawl to get everything I want :joy: (obviously not in these times! Essential shopping only)

3 Likes

M&S petrol stations are franchises and more expensive than the normal food halls.

4 Likes

The reductions are great though if you’re able to eat a wide variety of things. Booths reductions are the best. :money_mouth_face: