What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

I’m currently killing time at work by looking on here and checking the reviews on the items on my lovehoney order thats due today.
The shifts that I work in the office drag like #$#$…

2 Likes

Having a coffee and checking here to see if there’s anything major, if I’ve been banned etc. Both tired and frustrated after spending too much time with new toys without result when we could have been sleeping. :cry:

1 Like

Up early. Well not slept and it’s too late now to go to bed

3 Likes

Getting off here and going to relax and listen to music instead. :musical_note:

3 Likes

Home finally… bed time soon.

3 Likes

up at 6 heading home today from a dirty couple of days away at the hotel we got married in. By dirty I mean jumping in puddles, finding conkers and generally getting muddy. Joy’s of a hyper 3 year old​:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Make up on. Nearly time to get lo up and sort breakfast

4 Likes

Just struggled to get up, alarm snoozed for the last half hour. Looking at the state of my duvet I had a very fidgety night, all twisted and turned around.

Need coffee before work. Lots of coffee. Water too.

Happy Friday one and all - hope you have fab days whatever you’re up to xx

5 Likes

Up really really late this morning bins to put out and school run then food shop not a good start ! Have a great days guy and gals :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Blubbing because my mom has given me a lot more money for my birthday than usual. I phoned to thank her and say it was far too much, she replied it was a bit extra for my kindness. I am just doing what sons do. :hugs:

12 Likes

I bet your doing a lot more than ‘‘just what sons do’’ :+1:

2 Likes

hhi @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x your doing really well I know that feeling of notvwantingbto go into big stores you have a very understanding partner which s fab keep strong look after yourself

2 Likes

@WiilC I said before mate you are a superstar :star_struck::partying_face: happy birthday as well mate all the best fella top bloke !

3 Likes

Thank you @AWB1955, it’s awful isn’t it?! I’m very lucky to have a partner who admits he doesn’t really understand but is willing to learn and support. Sending my love xx

1 Like

Thank you @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x yes you are not many people understand anxiety and depression I have suffered from the later but always put a brave face on. Any time youbwantvto chat there are people on LH willing to listen I am one of them take care hugs x

3 Likes

Getting ready to go out and visit my mum .

6 Likes

And vice versa! Always appreciated :smiling_face: Hope you have a good day x

To stay on-topic: I’m currently getting in my first cup of tea of the day and having a search for some local walks to do later on.

3 Likes

that had my cup

I am at the dentist waiting to have a tooth extracted. :tooth:

5 Likes

Oh no @Ian_Chimp hope that goes well for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like