What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

Not bad thanks @Chosen-one :+1: Sat here watching the garden fence swaying about in the gale force wind that seems to have picked up!

As long as itā€™s not you swaying coz itā€™s a bit early in the day for that :rofl::+1::+1::+1:

Yes just a tad early in the day for me! Only just had breakfast! :joy:

Bloody Mary :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Iā€™ve had another coffee, I need something to keep me going

1 Like

Thankyou cuffed x

1 Like

Ploughing through work, drinking more coffee than is good for me.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone
ā€¦was excited about my parcel @Cuffed

ā€¦but got stuck on a business call and didnā€™t notice the delivery man sneak a card through door and not knockā€¦ not a happy bunny.
now i gotta wait til the sortin office opens tomorrow to get my lovehoney goodiesā€¦

4 Likes

Morning/evening indeed and how bloody rude of the postie @Gylf48

I hope you get to pick it up and I want to hear all about it please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Donā€™t you worry youā€™ll hearā€¦ probably hear the excited squeals as i open the parcel tomorrow. really irritates me that they almost all left home and this house still gets so busyā€¦how?

4 Likes

Looking for a new pet insurance as current one gave me some rubbish as to why they wonā€™t pay out.

2 Likes

Been to the park to plant some rocks for #happyrocksheffield my lo found one! At mumā€™s having a cuppa before I go home. Iā€™m freezing

7 Likes

Glad youā€™re feeling more positive again. Life can be a bitch sometimes. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Just got up extra early and seeing what is about on the forums . Had to uncover during the night , weather warmed up during the night . Had a crazy dream involving a space ship landing . Was at a restaurant and people were not freaking out all that much . It almost seemed like from a childrenā€™s cartoon movie , or else some pretty non advanced aliens ! Get to take our puppy to the vets to get him fixed this morning . So today will be quieter than normal .

2 Likes

What was their reason? I may know who doesnā€™t have the same terms, it wonā€™t help on this occasion though. I have my cat with Animal Friends.

1 Like

Getting ready to go home.

Just tagging @CurvyJilly in case she sees this

Members we miss

3 Likes

Taking a break from work to cuddle the dog, tech issues have been doing my head in

4 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser Have a hug hun. Not much I know xx

2 Likes

@AmyA my dog has canine dermatitis which started in 2014 and been a on going issue and took insurance out with direct line in 2011 when he was 8 weeks old, Iā€™ve never claimed for his allergy via them as it was less than the excess.

But recently as heā€™s started developing cysts on his front feet and heā€™s 9 years old now and is a separate issue all together and was always on courses of antibiotics and was recently knocked out to clean them up which cost Ā£398

They paid out for the first flare up and they came back 4 weeks after but now claiming heā€™s no longer covered for it saying itā€™s a pre existing condition (saying he had it before taking out insurance) when he didnā€™t. Think they are making rubbish up to avoid paying again because heā€™s getting old.

Even my vet said itā€™s not a pre existing condition. But insurance personal vets are contracting my vet. Friend said to get ombudsman involved as it seems they are pulling a fast one.

Theyā€™ve paid out before for on going treatment as the cysts also fall under this category but according to them it doesnā€™t.

2 Likes

@EmmaC1989 Oh dear, poor pup :frowning:

If they are saying itā€™s not covered because you knew about it before and your vet is definitely saying itā€™s unconnected I would certainly fight it, complain officially to Direct Line first and then if you are not happy with the decision take it to ombudsman/FSCA.

If they are refusing because they have already paid out once this can be a common wording on many low cost policies. Some will pay out for one year up to a limit and then it becomes pre-existing the next year, some will cover the condition til, you reach a limit, Animal Friends is (I think) the only one that will continue to cover an existing condition and renew the limit each year.

Itā€™s going to be difficult changing insurer now as it will be an existing condition but from what iā€™ve heard Animal Friends is your best bet. Itā€™s not easy when they start getting older :frowning:

1 Like