What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

The profile header upload box is on your Preferences/Profile page. Only the Profile Header one works, so anything you upload to the User Background box won’t show up anywhere. And don’t forget to save the changes. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Fuck me. We’ve been fighting this bloody thing for ages!!!
Next question, can we add lingerie, shoes etc and is this as difficult to use as reddit? XD

Also! You are a champion!!! Thank you for your reply.

There’s a #your-photos category for all member photo uploads but you have to be a TL2 member to post in there. It’s not a difficult hurdle to clear though. :slightly_smiling_face: It takes about 15 visits, an hour of reading, and a few Likes thrown about. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can read all about the photos in The Great Big Photo Guide :+1: And the main info hub is the Welcome Topic, if you need to look anything up. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ahhh, Roger! All good. We’ve been liking stuff willy nilly and are having a marvellous time! So damn friendly and helpful. Gold stars for you! xxx

2 Likes

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face: And I can see your profile background now too. :+1:

Huzzah! This calls for a celebratory piggy and a glass of something bubbly.
No worries. :slightly_smiling_face: And I can see your profile background now too. :+1:
[/quote]

Summary

:kissing_heart: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I must say @Ian_Chimp you’re a fountain of knowledge, amazing how you have all the answers when it comes to the technical aspects

1 Like

I just added an imgur link for some pictures. Fuck I feel old. Can you let’s me know if it works?

Thinking of taking pictures and adding them on here but abit nervous as not that good

5 Likes

@AWB1955 go for it, you’ll feel much better after!
You’ve got nothing to lose :relaxed:

1 Like

Honestly @AWB1955 you’ll be absolutely fine! I was hesitating for ages about uploading photos as I’m a bit body conscious, but with all the other nice compliments from all the LH Forum users and a little buzz from uploading its great. You’ve got nothing to worry about! :grinning:

1 Like

We are a very body positive bunch, nobody is perfect! Go for it!

3 Likes

Just a bit of online browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m afraid that will be against the rules. All personal photos must be moderater approved before being shared on the site. You’ll have to wait until you level up. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yoinks. Best go delete that then.

1 Like

Right, JMac and I are heading off the computer for the time being. Hoping we can get the gist of the swing without any unwanted injuries.
Thank you all again for the warm welcome. We will let you all know how it goes and leave a thorough review asap.
Travel safely and try not to develop any nasty hobbits… (Habits!) xxx SMack.

3 Likes

Been work picked my car having passed it’s MOT got the weekly shopping put that away got the bins in and now looks like take away tea??? Anything else apart from get pissed ! :yum: anything else to do ???

4 Likes

@Gazza_64 feet up and enjoy :grinning:

1 Like

@Cupc8kes trust me hun when I go and get it I will :kissing_heart::yum::wink: