What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

Just returned from walking the dog, -1c but the biting wind is making it feel about -6c :cold_face:

2 Likes

A beautiful part of the UK it must be lovely when the sun shines. Never been higher than Fort William. Minus 15 is cold!!.

1 Like

Quarantining in Cyprus in a tiny compound at the beginning of 3 months away from my OH. At least its sunny…

1 Like

Respect to you, that must have been a big change, large city to very small town/community. I also suspect a few degrees colder all year . Did you need to find work as well

1 Like

Good for you,

Just been planing a door in the garage, feckin freezing in there! :cold_face:

1 Like

Watching rugby…don’t understand the rules
But love the views…

Nicer on the eye than football…:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Know where your coming from @CurvyJilly. :wink:

My weekend has just begun, yippee, enjoying a well earned beer. :beers:

2 Likes

Just eaten my shepherds pie mmm. Yum yum

Thinking about what to drink later…:thinking:

1 Like

Bacardi and coke?

It makes me too noisy and very naughty I’ve been informed

2 Likes

All the more reason then!

1 Like

It’s a no no…neighbours…and I mean really naughty…too naughty I think…:thinking:

1 Like

Just cut my hair and showered a beer in hand and reading to the twins and bedtime duty for me tonight :hugs::+1:

3 Likes

I just used my 40% birthday code and spent £142 on toys :crazy_face: :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Saturday morning with James Martin on iPlayer and does anyone else think anton du beke look like Stan Laurel

2 Likes

Now that you mention it…:joy:

That’s awesome. Happy birthday! I’m still waiting for my discount to get sorted :weary:

1 Like

aww thanks. i had to email them directly but they sorted made a code for me instantly

1 Like