What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

The best time of year! I did exactly the same for my last birthday! Happy birthday too x

What did you buy?

I got a doxy wand, lh rechargable wand (i do a lot of travelling hehe) and a womanizer clit stimulator!! there were a couple of ben wa balls i wanted but they were out of stock :frowning:

3 Likes

Enjoy

1 Like

The womaniser is supposed to be epic! Love that you got something you can take on your travels.

1 Like

Procrastinating on here, when I have a list of things a mile long to do.

1 Like

Lazy Sunday morning, not rushing to do anything.

1 Like

Just cooked and eaten lamb Sunday roast lunch :+1::yum:

3 Likes

6 Nations weekend, the final game of the weekend.

1 Like

Sounded delicious @Gazza_64 :yum:

1 Like

Watching a documentary about the Cecil Hotel on Netflix.

1 Like

Having a beer and just messing about on the web

@Knight1119 it was mate can I ask how is you dad mate ? Hope he is well and your keeping safe and well

Heā€™s good thanks @Gazza_64 mate, weā€™re ok too, I hope youā€™re all well too :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

Reading through the forum recent posts.
Feeling a bit flatā€¦:sleepy:ā€¦but always do on a Monday back to earth with a bumpā€¦itā€™ll soon be weekend again though.
(Hopefully)

3 Likes

Chin up my friend, I/we will get you through the week! :slight_smile:

Nursing a hangover. Why do I never learn. Might go for a run and work it off. :smirk:

3 Likes

@Floating_Fun_Guy me too. I should not have mixed prosecco and gin together last night :joy::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Having a quick look on here whilst at work!

1 Like

Trying to sit down, relax and watch some TV after a long day at work, but our 4 month old has other ideasā€¦ :pensive:

1 Like

Online training on Teams WFH boring

3 Likes