What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Getting ready to go for 2nd covid jab. Just need wee ones to behave this evening if mummy and daddy aren’t feeling well :grimacing:

1 Like

Me too. Good luck dude :crossed_fingers: hope it all goes well

1 Like

Right back at ya @Green_Eyed_Girl .
Get the Pfizer one, heard different reports about side effects, time will tell…

Thanks dude. Sadly i get what i get, im lucky to even be having it so early for my age (if a serious medical condition can be counted as “lucky” :roll_eyes: )
Had astrazenica last time, probubly what i’ll get given again.
It’s better than having the real thing though, even if it did knock me for six for about 2 months last time

Hope they were good for mate @Diggerman_Baz did your jab go well ?

1 Like

Hope it goes well @Diggerman_Baz!

I have my second one tomorrow. Had Pfizer, felt a bit rough for a day or so after but mainly lethargic with a headache and heavy arm!

2 Likes

Both still in bed after this morning’s session.

We’ve got an Afternoon Tea being delivered this morning.

6 Likes

Working online.

1 Like

Waiting for the postman to arrive at work as it’s delivery day!!

Starting to feel the aches in shoulder. Tomorrow will tell the truth :slightly_smiling_face:
Work colleague slept for 14hrs straight after 2nd Pfizer jab.

2 Likes

Howd it go today? Any effects yet? Stay well hydrated :beers::wink:

1 Like

@Diggerman_Baz we are all different especially with our immune system my Mrs had some side effects but I had none we had the AstraZeneca though hope you feel well mate :+1:

1 Like

Same to you dude :+1:
Nothing yet, pretty knackered though. Had to stand outside for 40mins in the rain waiting to go in so got rather cold (not ideal but unavoidable).
Cozied up on sofa with a sleeping bag and hot water bottle right now, so trying to take it easy.
Howr you doing? did your jab go well? Try to stay warm its freezing out there right now.

Stay safe and warm @Green_Eyed_Girl hope you feel ok soon and no side effects :+1:

1 Like

I had Pzier 2nd jab a couple of weeks ago, really ached all the 1st night and had a week of on-off aching of shoulder, but no other symptoms, all fine now. Hope the after effects aren’t too bad :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Gazza_64, im sure it will be fine. Worst case scenario i curl up in bed and get someone to bring me tea till i feel more like it :coffee: :wink:

2 Likes

I hope you’re feeling ok now @Green_Eyed_Girl, keep warm :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Knight1119 . Still waiting to see to be honest. Last time i had every side effect on the list plus a few others and was ill for 3 weeks (took 2 months to get over :grimacing:). As long as its not that bad again i’ll be happy.

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Green_Eyed_Girl, keeping my fingers crossed :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

1 Like

Watching the box, nosing on here and rubbing myself :joy::ok_hand:

2 Likes