What can I say the packages are?

Be honest and tell her us older ladies enjoy Lovehoney to xx

mrs average wrote:

Someone posted on a similar thread that she told her mum she was a sex toy tester and it was an array of vibrators and bondage gear. her mums reply was "well if you're going to be sarcastic I'm not going to ask"!

delilahxx wrote:

RubberStrumpet wrote:

tell her they are sex toys. She will never ever ask you again :)

I like this, and it would probably work, although it's unlikely you will want to do this lol

if it was my mum it wouldn't work she'd want to know what was in the package and how to become a tester lol

edit: double post

Thanks for the help guys. =D

I might just tell her it's sexy underwear because she knows I love underwear and wouldn't think twice about me buying it a lot lol.

some of you have really made me laugh! Like just tell her lol

she found condoms in my sisters bedroom and she's never got over it what would it be like if she found 2 big boxes full of toys and one full of lubes, bondage gear, and body paint! Hahah

FrozenAngel I can't quote your post from above but OMG I KNOW!!!!! Lol

Lolli, I just say that mine are books. Though it definitely helps if like me, you have quite a collection of books. Other than that, shoes, clothes, lingerie, toiletries / cosmetics, dvd's, small electricals such as an external hardrive, laptop adapter....

I tried being honest with my Nan once and said they were sex toys.. that didn't stop her asking each time another box arrives :L

Small reminder, Please refrain from using the 'secret phrase' (initials of Lovehoney) when chatting. Many Thanks!

Can someone please explain the secret phrase. What secret phrase? Cant we say lemon honey on any thread or now lemon honey is all one word is it just lemon? I don't know about the secret phrase so Im guessing its so secret its not known about. Thanks.

i have said they are things for work, desk tidy, cleaning chemicals, parts and so on. This only works if you can come up with a reason for getting them sent to your house not the office.

Shoes is a good one, seems to be a good size box but then you family may ask to see them?!

The thing is my mum asks to see like everything! Lol Especially if it's cloths,shoes,bags, so on.

Is it really that much of a big deal? Does your mum open your mail also. My flatmate gets parcels/heavy envelopes every week - I don't really care what is in there [most probably video-games] I don't know your age but mabye time to move out from your mums?

I used to get this all the time off my gran! Just told her it's stuff for my new house and she never asked to see haha thank god!

I'm 22 and No I never said my mum opens my mail lol and no it's not that much of a big deal never said it was. =)

And as for moving out

my mum has mental health problems so I can't just up and leave her.

Plus my partner is on ESA and I'm on JSA so would be really hard to move out just yet.

Sorry SJR91 I don't understand what the secret phrase is ether. Lol

The secret phrase is what you see on the lovehoney delivery box, where the item as come from,company name,i cant say it, were not suppose to mention it on the forums, it was mentioned on the first page regarding googling it ,to find out what company it was x

For me i would just tell my mum something from lovehoney lol because i know after i said that she would not bother to ask me again,where as if i told her something dfferent everytime i got a delivery she would want to know what it was i got and it would just carry on her asking me making something up also i think she would have guessed it was something i didnt want her to know, lol my mum is so nosy at times grrrrr

Oh right got yeah.

thanks LMMB babe, I wonder why that is. :) xx

wolfgirl82 wrote:

I have a similar problem as i live with my parents right now but my problem isn't so much the outer packaging as the inner packaging. I have several dildos etc from Lovehoney and the boxes for them have pictures of the product on them... they're in my bedroom cupboard as i have no idea how to discard of them without anyone seeing... uh oh.

Some of it can go to a local recycling collection point, like the big bins at the back of supermarket parking lots and such. Gets mixed in with everyone else's. Our collection point has a small bin for stray bits of non-recyclables too. Worth seeing what's available that you can get to.

We ask you not to initial Lovehoney e.g LH or any other replacement. When talking about Lovehoney please use the full name, it is for search purposes to keep us discreet. :)

The secret phrase can be found here.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/plain-packaging/

Thank you Cazz :)