What can you say during sex but also at a job interview?

Hello @Ksag8602 out of courtesy I have deleted my comment; it was not my intention to offend anyone. “I do not have a PhD however it does not stop me having a civilised conversation without resorting to insults”

@Funguy70 I think there is a misunderstanding. I was not upset with your post, I was actually chuckling when I read it and when wrote my response. This is a completely different context than a real interview.

And my comment about having a PhD was what I wanted to say to the Sheriff, not to you. I should have put it in quotes. I would not ever say something like that to someone.

My apologies for the confusion.

1 Like

@Ksag8602 thank you for clearing it up, no harm done :smiley:

1 Like

My apologies, I came on the bus.

6 Likes

Am I expected to maintain just my own equipment, or do I look after everyone’s too.

If I make excess noise, is it an issue?

4 Likes

Sorry, that opening has just been filled but there’s an opening in the back office that’s just become available.

15 Likes

@Lorna_T that is the best reply :joy:

1 Like

So are you saying the more I put into it the more I’ll get out of it?

3 Likes

Are there any performance based bonuses?

Happy to give instructions and really crack the whip.

I will have how many people above and below me in this position?

I have a good amount of experience already but always eager to learn the ropes.

Happy to take on a big challenge and will keep pushing until its accomplished.

What experience do i have in dentistry?? Well ive done a good deal of drilling and so many fillings, although they dont always want to spit after
(Not quite right but i thought it was funny)

3 Likes

So when can i hear back from you?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Actually, I didn’t want to say this earlier, but your father is a friend of mine.

3 Likes

Lets get this started, there are many more people waiting to be seen today

2 Likes

Experienced in all areas preform all tasks above and beyond love to work with my hands Perform better under pressure

1 Like

I understand I will be getting a raise after the first month, can you tell me who will have to see about getting it.

1 Like

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to decline, not as advertised

1 Like

You’re milking me for only £7 an hour! :angry::wink:

3 Likes

That is a lot handle

We have many positions available which one do you feel you would excel at