What cheered me up recently

A picture of my daughters hand with an engagement ring on it last night

9 Likes

Congratulations @steevo68 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@steevo68 awwww a valentines proposal - how romantic :two_hearts:

1 Like

That’s great @CurvyJilly :slightly_smiling_face:

Burning foraged cedar in my stove. My room has the scent of a sauna, minus the sweat and humidity but just as lovely and warm.

10 Likes

Having my Theatre Support Fund+ order arrive!

Canvas bag and a couple of other little bits, money goes to a couple of charities supporting theatre workers :heart:

The stuff is really neat

6 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter your a saint hun I like to add to the local food bank in my area , knowing what it felt like to go hungry as a child of 8 + mum and dad not always having plenty to eat but they did their best to provide ! God bless you hun

4 Likes

You’re a sweetheart @Gazza_64 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do what I can, not loaded by any means but I help if I can x

2 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter it’s all we can do hun :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Having a lovely surprise off hubs for valentine’s day yesterday, he bought me the most stunningly beautiful bouquet of flowers I’ve ever seen never mind recieved :bouquet:then he got me 3 stunning gorgeous baby dolls, 2 beautiful bodystockings and a couple of pairs of hold-ups and a pair of stockings :heart:

2 Likes

I laughed out loud at this meme just now! :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s fekin hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All the toys I ordered have arrived in time for my birthday. The only downside is that I’m now spoilt for choice on what to use first :sweat_smile: I think I’ll have to take updated photos of my new additions from last time.

Oh, and shark week has also ended just in time for all the fun to begin :grin:

7 Likes

Boogieing along to a Gok Wan Isolation Nation live DJ set on Facebook. Stumbled upon it by chance and some midweek disco classics and Gok’s cheeky laugh really perked me up.

3 Likes

Spending virtual time in the company of a fine friend, something money can’t buy.

3 Likes

Hot bath with muscle soak and a good quiz after a very long (for winter), physical day at work.

3 Likes

Won £60 and a lucky on the lottery last night and still going to to work today no retirement for me just yet :star_struck: hope you guys and gals have a great day

11 Likes

Well done mate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Mint-Monster hope you had a nice birthday hope you was spoilt

1 Like

The first tentative signs of spring. I appreciate each season in its own right far more so now than when I was younger, but there is always something quite wonderful about new buds.

9 Likes