What cheered me up recently

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x
. Awww how sweet is that!

1 Like

Got an email saying my parcel is being delivered today :grin:

2 Likes

Taking pics with my phone of old physical photographs for a family project, and re-living my youth!

4 Likes

@WillC in think we all do that mate it’s always there in a record a tune taste or a memory good to look back :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, to slimmer times with hair! :wink:

1 Like

I agree but still with the same attitude and outlook I think @WillC :thinking:

1 Like

Oh definitely still mentally 17! :wink:

2 Likes

Me too lol @WillC and mental age of a 17 yrs old lol

1 Like

Hubbys come home from work, opened the new vibrating butt plug he got me (it arrived today) and inserted it and he has control over what setting he wants it on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The day :sun_behind_small_cloud: being longer than the night :waxing_crescent_moon:

9 Likes

My new vibrating butt plug has been dispatched :grin::grin:

1 Like

All this sunshine. I love getting the laundry out on the line and pottering around the garden. I’ve got lots of sunflower seeds to sow today too

6 Likes

Getting stopped on the street outside my house by someone I knew through work for 16 years, and he asked me how my brother was, and I had to tell him that was who he was talking to. I think I was his double take of the century!

Well I can say that shows what oestrogen can do to your face, as I wasn’t wearing a scrap of makeup.

12 Likes

Amazing!

For me: Sitting in a Zoom management meeting drinking tea out of my Lovehoney Penis mug, trying not to laugh when DILO came up on the shared screen as I obviously immediately read ‘Dildo’

6 Likes

@anon62893628 that must have given you a boost, darling girl! How far you’ve come :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today it was warm enough to open the windows wide. Sun poured in!

5 Likes

Practicing my walk around the village this lunchtime

2 Likes

The Lovehoney Sale
Nine items, including 2 basques and a wig for under £30
“you have saved £123 today”
Winner!

4 Likes

Same @Melody1 ordered 8 things for birthday gifts for £22.50 saved just under £100

Winner winner

3 Likes

At long last I am nearly finished of the summer house just got a lot of drilling screwing and swearing to do ( or put the decking down) then I can hand the keys over to the Mrs and my youngest daughter :star_struck::pray::+1::hugs:

5 Likes