What cheered me up recently

Absolutely delighted for you… enjoy.!!

1 Like

I hope you’re ok @Kitty-Cat01, sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thanks :smile:. Yeah. Havent met anyone in person yet, but im trying new things and having fun.
Trying to be safe and careful.

4 Likes

Thanks @Knight1119, I’m fine, just ongoing stuff :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yay! That sounds exciting. So pleased for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome @Kitty-Cat01, glad you’re ok :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

1 Like

Just found out my cousins pregnant, so there’s going to be another bubba in the family :grin:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Dirty-Wife :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I was feeling a bit grumpy earlier but this forum has cheered me right up this evening. Laughed out loud at something about 15 minutes ago and had to lie to the teen and tell him it was an Instagram post that was so funny.

Happy Weds evening all x

8 Likes

Happy Wednesday @Mrs.John and that’s a hard thing to say for someone from the other side of Steel City :crossed_swords:

Using my apple press for the first time with windfalls i would normally compost. Three big glasses, super nice at £15 a go

The teen had just collected his GCSEs

5 Likes

I hope he got the results he was hoping for :crossed_fingers::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Fingers crossed @Mrs.John :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks all. Yes done really well, just booked a table for celebration meal tonight x

4 Likes

This site, quite refreshing. Thanks lovehoney.

6 Likes

I’ve won tickets to see the Cher Show on the local theatre on the My Sky app. :blush:

5 Likes

It’s a very positive community and this thread always “cheers me up” whether contributing or enjoying the contributions

7 Likes

A Bo Derek moment in this morning’s sun

4 Likes

Stood ont patio with a coffee admiring my lawns as i finally got them cut yesterday. It was a struggle getting the mower started and I’m suffering a bit this morning but it was worth it :blush::blush::blush:

7 Likes